𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐨

Issys PoV

Staring at the poster in front of me made me groan out of exhaustion.
A party again...hosted by Josh. Sure we hung out a few days ago but I had no consent with that nor did I have fun....okay maybe a little fun.

Taking a picture of the poster to send it so my friends I ripped the poster off the wall so no one would go.

Finally I took a step back turning to walk away before walking into someone's chest. For fuck sakes I really wanted to get rid of class now but nooooo you can't get everything you want.

Looking up to say sorry I immediately closed my mouth. Forget saying sorry I just wanted to get out of the situation.
Glaring at him I stepped on his foot to ruin his "perfect" shoes.

I then proceeded to walk past him making sure to hit his shoulder on the way out.(the way I cringed writing that)

—————
Taking years to find my friends I finally found them. I rushed to them sitting in between them getting the half ripped poster out of my pocket.

"This is so annoying! Josh keeps hosting parties and it's annoying to see his face every corner in the school!"
I gestured to his face on the poster that was crossing his arms with weird sunglasses.

I then heard the black haired girl snort right next to me.

"Don't act like you hate it...we all know you should date. Even daisy thinks it. Every second you see him you literally eye fuck him. You make it so easy to notice."

I rolled her eyes a blush growing on my face.

How was he making me blush and feel these feelings?

♡ꨄ♡ꨄ♡ꨄ♡ꨄ♡ꨄ

Is mina playing cupid?
The party might be in two chapters :)