𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞

•𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞~
•𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞?~
•𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧~

_____________

After our minutes in heaven we decided to join in on the games.

I zipped up my jacket so nobody sees the hickeys on my collarbone. Sitting in the circle around everyone Josh sat across from me also surprising mina joined in on the games aswell. Maybe she's just supervising? I mean she's is probably the only who isn't drunk but at least she's gone out of her shell.

The first game would be spin the bottle since it's not that spicy after that we would play truth or dare spicy version and lastly seven minutes in heaven.

We first chose someone called Noah to spin the bottle and it landed on lizzy. Maybe they had chemistry but I'm not sure if they knew each other. Next daisy spun the bottle it landed on chad. Not to mention she got the ick when she sees him daisy gave him a little peck wiping her lips straight after reapplying her lipgloss.

A few turns after it was Josh's turn it landed one of his fan girls he tried to give her a quick kiss but the fan girl: Leah tried to deepen the kiss. Jealousy bubbled up inside me I clenched my fists trying not to lash out in her. We heard mina whistle in the background amused also enjoying this situation.

I got more irritated by the sound of people cheering but it finally came to a stop when Josh pulled away. I sighed in relief that he stopped and- well not shouted at her but he was annoyed about her doing that. We just decided to go back to the game now my turn. I spun the bottle hoping it was someone I knew and thankfully it was Thomas he was alright but I wouldn't want to date him if I had to.

Quickly kissing him I decided that we should play a different game. Luckily everyone agreed to truth or dare.

I decided that we should do some spicy questions and normal question first I asked Daisy.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Is it true you arent a giraffe in disguise?"

I giggled I couldn't think of any questions other than that.

"Yes? I don't know what makes you think that but okay."

Now it was daisy's turn and she chose Josh. Oh what was she planning...

"Josh..truth or dare?"

"Dare?"

"I dare you to say why issy has her jacket zipped up. Is it because she's cold or something else?"

Mina and Daisy smirked loving the question she asked.
Josh seemed worried and looked at me if I could tell them. Both if there smirks grew.

Mina and daisy's PoV

Bullseye.

Perfect. That was enough proof we needed Josh looking at her with a worried look and her jacket zipped up. All the puzzle pieces were just clicked together.
We both got on our phones to text each other.

Ur.giant.called.Daisy

They fucked.

Mina-says-STFU
WTF DO U MEAN THEY FUCKED💀
It's obvious they made out
Look at issy's lips her lipstick is smeared.
She thought she ate😭

Ur.giant.called.daisy
I'm sorry I thought😭😭😭
Ur so weird to look at peoples lips.

Mina-says-STFU
Bitch I observe🖕🖕🖕🖕