𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨

Issys PoV

The weekend.

The best days ever.

But why didn't it feel like it?

I feel bad.

But I don't know why I feel bad.

Was there anything I did wrong?

Oh I hope I didnt.

Noticing daisy left without me knowing I decided to head to the cafe me daisy and Mina always gone to.

Not knowing I would run into someone there....

—————

The walk was terrible.

I had no one to talk to so that made the walk even slower.
Making it to the door of the cafe my hand reached out to the handle before feeling another hand touch mine.

Immediately I pull my hand back quickly looking at the person to say sorry.

My eyes fall on to the hot bo- irritating boy next to me. I couldn't stop staring it's like he was the most interesting person in the world.
My eyes fixated on him until I heard a person snapping his fingers in front of my face. I glare at him pushing his hand out of the way walking in the cafe.

Way to ruin the moment.

Right when I walked in he got in soon after grabbing my wrist pulling me to the line.

"So what do you want to eat? It's on me." He smiled softly at me like us hating each other was never a thing.

I looked at him questioning his kindness but shake my head.

"Oh um..it's fine you don't have to get me anything-"

"No I insist."

His smile stayed on his face now nudging me whispering to me to choose what I want.

Telling him what I want I looked down to my feet a blush soon covering my face.

Why was he making me feel like this?