2

It's hard for us to believe that we are stuck into the past _Sarang said looking at Minghao .

But don't you think that girl Wonhee is hiding something,I mean I still can't believe it and she believed us and helped us too _Minghao said while checking the area.u

Stop doubting her, she's kind _Meiying said.

I agree but what happened to you  in the kingdom _Sarang asked looking at here

Three of them had no idea with the timeline , they saw crowd of people and they also joined in. But this time none was judging their look as all were busy pushing each other. They saw lot of posters of four men .They even thought nowadays who use these kind of old fashion things things for advertisement.

But Sarang noticed it was a painting of four men , a old man sitting on a throne and three young man standing next to that old man. She found it odd but didn't get time to discuss it to Minghao and Meiying as they fighting for their life among the crowd . Minghao was almost becoming a sandwich between two tall healthy men but he somehow managed.

They somehow entered the big door and the gatekeeper was not present, they were shocked how noone from the crowd dared to enter and the gatekeeper was also not there. Maybe it's a restricted area , they might get punishment for it.

They saw some people inside who wore clothes like ancient soldiers. Minghao asked questions about this place but instead of answering they started asking him weird questions because of his clothes and look. Sarang stayed next to him clueless.

And in the other hand, Meiying walked far ahead from Minghao and Sarang so she didn't notice anything what was going behind her back. She was far ahead from them .

This place is beautiful,right ?_ Sarang said looking backward and saw Minghao-Sarang from far . She saw a man grabbed Minghao by his collar . She called Minghao , those men looked towards her including Sarang and Minghao .The man loosened his grip and Minghao pushed the man hard making him fall . He hold Sarang by wrist and run , before running he yelled hard to tells Sarang to run.

The guards split into half , few went towards Minghao-Sarang 's direction and few were coming towards Meiying's direction .

Minghao-Sarang running hard until they saw those men chasing them but soon they got out of that mess

Minghao-Sarang running hard until they saw those men chasing them but soon they got out of that mess . But now they were worried about Meiying, it was moment were they couldn't think much what , they were just running to save themselves but they were now worried about Meiying .

Meiying running give her everything in running but she doesn't even know path , she was suddenly realised she entered a room where curtains were hung and the floor was slippery .As soon she entered the room all soldiers behind her stopped chasing her. She didn't noticed anything and she slipped and fell into the big tub of water. She was about to drown as she was not mentally prepared for swimming but she felt a pair of hand on her waist. She grabbed the neck of that person making it more intense .Her eyes widden when she realised a tall guy staring at her constantly.

She instantly pushed him a lightly, making him loosing his balance and she moved away and climbed up and ran over . And that tall guy was shocked, he can't even realise anything, he was shocked how she was so fast and how she dared to push the king contender Mingyu ,one of  the prince of this kingdom.

Within a second , he yelled and ordered his soldiers to follow her.