5

When she was taken to the kingdom ,the guy Jisoo left her hand and a woman grabbed her hand harshly and she gasped , she guessed it was a maid. The maid took her to a room unexpectedly which was kinda dark and decorated with many candles, she realised it was beautiful. The room looks so cozy and beautiful. Meiying was looking everywhere but suddenly her attention transferred to another way where a tall guy holding a beverage in his and slowly walking towards her.His black loose hanbok.

Meiying 's breath was getting heavy and her eyes widden when she saw the guy's face.Tall well build body just like her generation men. She got flashbacks of them in that bathtub.

 She got flashbacks of them in that bathtub

You...,Mingyu said while checking her from head to toe .She was kinda embarrassed when she realised she's wearing her generation clothes, her legs is clearly visible for him to notice.For the first time she felt uncomfortable of her look.

You belong to which kingdom?_he asked while looking at her eyes.

I..I don't belong to any kingdom _after hearing her statement he started laughing , making Meiying 's eyes widden.

If you don't belong to any kingdom then you belong to me then _this time he said with little serious face .

I don't belong to anyone _he just stared at her when he saw the fearless attitude of her.

Is the room ready then take her _he ordered the maid but his eyes not leaving her .

Soon she was taken to a room which was simple but beautiful and clean. Finally she saw a bed and pillows in this century. She smiled but soon started worrying about Minghao and Sarang.