7

Mingyu walking with frustration towards Meiying's room. A maid was coming towards him with a herbal medicine to treat his little scratch on his hand but he signalled to stop .In his way he shouted and ordered few soldiers to look outside but suddenly a maid came infront of him and bowed and told him that , She is in her room and it was a misunderstanding .

He stayed silent and went towards her room and barged into her room making her flinch a bit .She was trying to dry her hair with a cloth , she was missing her hairdryer.

Meiying was shocked after seeing him.He started observing her face and his anger was invisible within a second.

Where were you? Don't you dare to lie_he said with a serious face all of sudden.

I ? I was bathing, why ?_she also answered with a serious face making Mingyu stepping towards her and this time she got scared by his action. She quickly stood in fear .

You can try to escape, no no not try , go escape, but don't forget soon to be king would find you from anywhere, any kingdom, mark my word _Mingyu said leaving no space for her to lean back.

What if you can't be the King ?_Mingyu grabbed her hair harshly making her look towards him.

You don't deserve to be the king and I will pray that you'll never be the king and also you won't get the kingdom as I heard from the maid that every eldest prince gets the throne and you are the third prince of this kingdom _she said in disgust a...

You don't deserve to be the king and I will pray that you'll never be the king and also you won't get the kingdom as I heard from the maid that every eldest prince gets the throne and you are the third prince of this kingdom _she said in disgust and the tight grip on her hair was now loosened and Mingyu left the room angrily and Meiying was satisfied how she found a weak point of him. She just said those harsh words intentionally as she already planned something after she met Wonhee today who works in this kingdom but it was sad that she couldn't meet Sarang .