11

You are insane_  Minghao murmured which was clear enough for Sarang to hear. Listen Hao , you are not helping me at all  _Sarang said while wiping tears from her eyes . What can I do , it's all your fault . I forbade you take that thing so keep crying _by saying this he looked at her from the corners of his eyes after a while and noticed she's still crying.

Ya pabo , why are you crying for a camera , I'll buy you a new one_Minghao said while wiping her tears. How will you buy me a new one ?_this time she said while crying and Minghao was flabbergasted. Hey cry silently or someone will hear you , why are you crying now , you didn't cry when you heard we're in stuck over here , crying for a device is pointless.

You will never understand how important it was to me , so many pictures_she again started crying loudly .Shsshhsh I'm thinking, we'll get that camera at any cost don't worry _by saying this he hugged her and she kept crying

Minghao went to that place where they first landed and where their car is currently situated.He went there with the help of Wonhee and Wonhee informed her that no one comes here as this place is rumored to be ominous so Wonhee stood far away and can hardly see Minghao from far. Minghao was satisfied that people don't come here . He was using torch light .He smiled when he saw his car and felt bad for it but without wasting time he started taking out the luggage but he knew it wasn't possible to take 3 luggage at the same time . But he was too lazy to come back here so without worrying about the suitcase he started dragging them harshly and he fastened his speed . When he was close where Wonhee was standing he suddenly saw someone standing behind the tree and he lost his shit and ran faster but he didn't loose his grip on those luggages which led him to bring them safely .When Wonhee asked him he told him he saw someone standing behind the tree and Wonhee saw it was a statue which made both of them laugh . Minghao was kinda embarrassed as well.