8

Hyung , do you believe me that Mingyu brought a girl secretly without telling anyone, even uri appa doesn't know_Dokyeom asked but the guy nodded and give a fake smile.

I do believe you, Dokyeomie_he lied but it was his strategy to gain people trust and love because he's Jeonghan, the manipulator and mastermind who is the eldest prince and he has a lot of chances as the King blindly trust him . Jeonghan wants the throne desperately .He's not trustworthy . When it comes to brain no one can defeat him , that's his biggest point and advantage. But his weak point is that he's the weakest when it comes to strength .

On the other hand, The second prince Dokyeom is the second strongest when it comes to strength after Mingyu , people loves him as he's kind, he gained many people's heart , most of the people of this kingdom loves him the most as he's sweet and kind to those helpless people, and the other two prince also try to act kind but when it comes to Dokyeom they fail. But his negative point is he's weak at mindgames .He secretly made alliance with Jeonghan to not let Mingyu become the king because if Mingyu is defeated then he'll be the strongest in strength between Jeonghan and him and he'll have another strongest reason to become the King. He made alliance  with the most strongest contender Jeonghan but still he doesn't share his strategies to him.

And Mingyu is the maknae among the other two prince, he desperately wants to be the king but his disadvantage is that he's the youngest and everyone against him even his Appa .But the other prince were against him from long time before he broke the rules . Jeonghan was the one who gained Dokyeom's trust because Mingyu's strength is his biggest qualitly and it's a great quality for a king . In mind games he's not that bad even though he lost to Jeonghan everytime .

Each of them have different qualities and different disadvantages ,as the eldest one is best at mind game and his father trust him blindly but he is  weak in strength . The second prince has gained love of many people of kingdom and second strongest in strength but weak in mind games. The youngest is strongest in strength and disadvantage is that his father is not in his favour.

 The youngest is strongest in strength and disadvantage is that his father is not in his favour