Prologue

Target: 180 plus votes and 5 plus comments

"𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛
𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦,
𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛
𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡,
𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑑𝑟𝑦.
𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒."

It has been 5 years since Adhvik and Adhya were pushed into an arranged marriage. Their union lacked love, existing only to fulfill Adhvik's parents' desire for grandchildren. Reluctantly, they consummated their marriage, and their son Vihan was born.

Adhvik felt a physical attraction towards Adhya, leading to moments of intimacy between them. Adhya, driven by her love for Adhvik, willingly gave herself to him, hoping to ignite a deeper connection. And the second time she gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Vrihanika. However, Adhvik only saw her with lust and not love.

While Adhvik was a devoted father to their children, his relationship with Adhya remained superficial. But little did he know, a profound change was occurring within him. He began to realize that he couldn't bear to be without Adhya, not out of lust, but out of a genuine love that was growing within him.

Now, the question remains: Will Adhvik gather the courage to confess his true feelings to Adhya? Their love story is unfolding, and we eagerly await to see if Adhvik's love for Adhya will transcend the boundaries of their arranged marriage. May their journey bring them the love and happiness they both deserve.

Let's discover their love..
Will he confess her?

"Are kids asleep" he asked in a hoarse voice

"Yes ji" i said

"Good"

He picked up the kids and went to their room and tucked them in the bed.

He came back to the room to see his wife sleeping in the bed showing her back. She had perfect curves even after she gave birth and her boobs became larger now.

He laid beside her and pulled her closer to him. She gasped as always like it was her first time.

He went inside the saree to come in contact with her bare waist. Slowly his hands roamed and ended in her blouse. He unhooked his blouse and turned her in his direction to see her beautiful boobs. He started sucking her nipple while massaging her other boob

"Ji" she moaned

He bit her hard..

"Adhvik" she moaned.

Now he was satisfied with the name she moaned.

_______________________________________

You guys might find me weird cause believe me, I got this idea of this story from one of my fantasy 😂😂😂. I found this plot is nice and different so I decided to write this story

______________________________________