CHAPTER 23

Hello, my sunshine,

I'm diving into Chapter 23's update, though the goals for Chapter 22 remain unfinished. Consider this the final exception. If the objectives for Chapters 22 and 23 aren't met, I won't hesitate to withdraw this book from Wattpad and transition 'Our Love' into a paid story.

Thank you for your understanding and support as I strive for excellence in crafting this narrative.This decision isn't made lightly, but it speaks to a commitment to excellence and the belief in the story's worth.

Target: 500 votes, accompanied by the addition of 5 new followers to the illustrious Yvettawritzzz account.

But let's not forget another gem in the literary treasury: 'My Enticement.' Within its pages lies a tale of enemies turned lovers, woven intricately within the fabric of an arranged marriage. As we embark on this journey, I implore you to extend your love and appreciation to 'My Enticement' as well.

_______________________________________

"Now let me taste my desert wifey" he said and crashed his lips into mine.

As my fingers tightened around his neck, his grip on my waist grew firmer, drawing me closer into the passionate embrace. With each kiss, the heat between us intensified, igniting a fiery desire that consumed us both.

Without a word, he lifted me effortlessly, our lips never parting as he carried me towards our bedroom with purposeful strides. Every touch, every movement, spoke volumes of our unyielding passion, fueling the flames of our shared longing.

He deftly closed the door with a subtle kick, pinning me against the wall with a firm yet gentle force, eliciting a soft moan from my lips.

His hands roamed over every inch of my body, igniting a fire within me, as he skillfully removed my t-shirt and pants, leaving me in nothing but my undergarments.

With a pause in the passionate kiss, his intense gaze swept over my form, conveying a mixture of desire and admiration.

"Just looking like mine" he said before crashing his lips again.

His kiss was feral this time while his hands played with my bra strap.

I let out a moan when his mouth started leaving open mouth kisses.

He throwed me on the bed not too harsh but not too soft.

"Strip" he commanded.

My hands slowly reached the strap of my bra. He was looking at me impatiently. A smirk tugged my mouth when he cursed incoherently seeing me stripping slowly.

"Either you strip or let me tear it" he uttered. It wasn't a question but a command which made me quiver by his raspy voice.

I kept my eyes locked on his as I slipped out of bra leaving me in just my panties.

His pupil dilated when my tits come in his view.

His groin was hard when my gaze averted from his eyes.

I then slipped out of my panties leaving me with no clothes on.

His eyes were a raw mix of hunger and desire as he saw me while I quivered by the chills passed my body.

He stood from his chair and strided his way towards me making me leave a shuddering breath that I didn't realise I was holding.

He hovered above me giving me the warmth to my body.

His mouth again devoured my lips unannounced. I melted in that kiss. My fingers grabbed his hairs harshly while he let out a groan.

I deepened the kiss by pulling him closer while he ate my lush lips and oozing blood out from my lips.