CHAPTER 18

Target: 450 plus votes

Black chocolate or white chocolate??

Fantasy or dark romance??

Outdoor games or indoor games ??

Our love will be free on Wattpad but you will get late updates. If you want to have early updates, follow me on scrollstack and if possible please purchase it to achieve my goals

Chapter 19 will be out on scrollstack tomorrow while on Wattpad you will get the update on 10th April

Don't forget to read the spoiler of chapters 19 and 20 at the end of the story while at the same time check my other story "BOUNDED-BY-LOVE" and give your support to it.

_____________________________________

I woke up to see Adhvik almost on the edge of bed as Vihan's leg was busy pushing him.

He was like, he would fall anytime and I chuckled imagining his ass kissing the floor.

I heard a thud sound making me startle and there I saw Adhvik caressing his butt in pain while cursing some incoherent words while I laughed loudly not able to control.

"Stop laughing Adhya" he growled to me in his morning raspy voice

"Not my fault that you thought that it was a big bed and asked vihan to sleep with us last night" I told him while giggling and he gave me glare you better stop.

"Fine ji stop sulking like a kid" I told him seeing him sulking.

He then streched his hands and asked me for a hand to help him in getting up.

I streched my hands towards him but he wrapped his hand around my wrist and pulled me making me fall on him.

"Ji what are you doing?" I asked him with panic

"Just stay for few minutes adhya cause I missed you and you had to compensate me" he told me

If he asked me to stay, I would stay with him forever until the death depart us from eachother

"Am I heavy?" I questioned him after a minute of silence.

"You think I go to gym for fun wifey and you weight like a feather" he said.

"I didn't know you were a sweet talker" I mumbled to myself.

"Even I didn't know I was a sweet talker until I met my wife, Adhya singhania" he answered while I flustered

Guess what, me and my mumbling don't go hand in hand.

I snuggled more into his neck while his hands was busy massaging my scalp while at the same time kissing my hair.

I was dreading this and when I am finally experiencing this, tears welled up in my eyes.

Adhvik pov:

I felt her snuggling onto me more and to me this was the best moment.

I cursed myself for behaving like a jerk to her and hurting her, crushing and shattering her heart into pieces.

I didn't realise that I was in love with her but when I realised I knew that it was impossible not to love her.

I kissed her hair and those doey eyes looked at me with sheer innocent and love.

Looking at her, I realised what love is. She is my love.

I will be ready to lose every materialistic things I earned in this world but not my little family.