CHAPTER 21

Singing or dancing???

Have you read twisted series or shatter me series???

Doraemon or sinchan???

Target:450 plus likes

Chapter 22 will be updated on scrollstack tomorrow and on Wattpad it won't be available unless you complete target for all the chapters.(18,19,20,21)

Spoiler will be updated tomorrow

_______________________________________

The day eventually drained my whole energy.

I was looking for Adhvik but I was stopped by a elderly women and then I realised she was my mother in law's mother so I instantly greeted het and apologized for not noticing her.

"It's okay beta, you look beautiful today" she said with a smile on her face.

"dhanyavaad maa" I replied with the same smile.

"Is that Vrihanika?"she asked me when she noticed Vrihanika on my arms. I nodded at her and she took Vrihanika in her arms and played with her while Vrihanika responded with a smile.

"Hey beauty, how are you?" Someone exclaimed and when I turned look,it was my husband with vihan on his arms.

"Iam fine handsome" she replied with giggles.

"Are you ragging my wife?" He asked while wrapping his arms around me.

"Why would I rag a beautiful and kind women like her" she replied while looking at me with an appealing smile . Adhvik's lips twitched into a smile hearing his dadi's compliment.

"Did you eat beta?" She questions me while I tilted my head in negative.

"You kutha(dog), how could you let my daughter starve. Go and get her food" she uttered to Adhvik with a fake angry tone while I let out a chuckle hearing her.

Adhvik shot me fake glare.

"Dadi remember Iam your grandson not her" he said and went to bring food for me while sulking.

I let out a chuckle seeing his childish behaviour. I let Adhvik feed me as I was indeed tired after welcoming the guests and checking if everything is fine and constantly asking if Rihana needs something. My mother in law indeed assigned me a difficult job.

Finally the reception came to an end. It would have been really difficult without Adhvik who checked upon me if I was okay and helping me and taking care of kids.

As soon as I entered I plunged into bed heaving heavily that I didn't know I was holding.

"Adhya, change into comfortable" he said softly. I gave him a nod and went to get rid of these ornaments that clinging onto my neck.

"Adhya, can you tell me your phone password, I wanna give a call to my phone as I don't where I kept" he told me when I was removing my earnings.

"29042019 is the password ji"I uttered to him while he gave me a curt nod.

"Isn't that our anniversary date?" He asked me while I nodded and a part of me was happy that he remembered our wedding day.

Suddenly something hit me, my phone wallpaper. If he sees that what will he thinks of me.

I turned back in horror to see that he had already opened my phone so I immediately dashed to him to snatch my phone but I was not avail since he prevented me from getting my phone.

His eyes was void which morphed into sinister and his lips twitched into a playful smirk.

"I didn't know that my wife was perverted" he said with a hint of teasing in his voice.