CHAPTER 19

Chapter 20 will be updated on April 15th on Wattpad if you want early access purchase it on scrollstack to get early updates

Kindly show your support on Instagram too and if anyone is good at editing please DM me

My insta id: HeartWriter_29xoxo

Target: 450 votes

______________________________________

Adhya woke up to the sound of chirping birds and the gentle rays of the morning sun streaming through the window.

She stretched her limbs, feeling a sense of calm wash over her as she prepared for the day ahead.

I looked beside me to see Adhvik in his messy hair which always enticed me

Today it was Rihana's sangeeth ceremony, a day filled with joy and celebration.

I quickly gave him a peck before starting this day.

I then hastily did my morning routine and took a shower and slipped into one of my kurthi.

I looked at the clock to see ticking 6 o'clock so I didn't bother to wake him up

6 o'clock so I didn't bother to wake him up.

I descended downstairs to see maids working for making this day beautiful.

"Adhya, make me a cup of coffee" she ordered me.

I strided my way to kitchen and started making coffee for her. Once I was done with the coffee, I poured it into the cup and took it to her.

"I guess,Swetha could make a better coffee" she said but not stopping to sip her coffee.

"Maa then next time ask Swetha to make you one" I told her while she looked at me in surprise by my answer.

I had enough with pleasing people and trying hard to be the perfect daughter in law and I am tired.

"What a disrespectful daughter in law" she mumbled which I heard it clearly.

I entered kitchen again thinking I could never change my in laws.

I started preparing black coffee for him. I don't even know how does the man drink.

One day, I tried that black coffee and just after one sip, I felt like gagging it down.

I took that black coffee to the chamber and there I saw him hugging pillow and snuggling into it like a kid.

'ji" I called him out and in return I heard a humming from him which indeed sent zap to my pussy.

"Concentrate Adhya" I told myself.

"ji wake up, I brought your coffee" I told him raking through his hair while he groaned in satisfaction.

After a minute, he woke up greeting me and quickly went to do his morning routine.