NOT AN UPDATE

Hey my sunshine hope you are doing well.

I am here to tell you that chapter 19 and 20 are available in scrollstack so if possible please purchase it to achieve my goals.

Spoiler of chapter 19

His lips sucked my lower lip demanding me to kiss him back while his hands went inside the slit of my dress

There wasn't time for the bedroom so he devoured her in that little chair.

After a few minutes, he let go of my lips and made me horny now.

"I need you now" I told him

"Then be needy with me" he rasped and sucked my lips making me moan.

"Don't moan wifey, we don't want to let others know that I am fucking you right?" He asked still sucking my neck and his voice while sucking my neck sent vibrations all over my body.

Check it out on scrollstack and chapter 19 will be available on April 10th on Wattpad

Spoiler of chapter 20:
Unhook that blouse and display my babies" he said to me while his hands kneaded my thighs.

My shivering hands went to my blouse and slowly unhooked my blouse one by one making my tits popping out and coming to his display.

His eyes raked my tits.

"Now grope it" he said and without any further questions I did what he said.

I took both my boobs on my hands and started kneading it while my mouth moaned in mess.

Check out chapter 20 in scrollstack and let me know and chapter 20 will be available on Wattpad on April 15.

Please purchase if possible and follow me on Instagram

My insta id: HeartWriter29_xoxo

Iam new to Instagram and editing so I have zero knowledge about it so if possible please can anyone edit videos for my Instagram account. Please DM me if you are good at editing