CHAPTER 13

Snapchat or Instagram ???

Black or white???

Kinky romance or soft romance???

Target 150 plus likes and 25 plus comments

_______________________________________

Currently we are in a place called cloud gate.

It's already 3 pm and it's been a hour since we came to cloud gate

Vihan is taking so many photos of himself and Adhvik is being his personal photographer.

At 4pm we decided to go to the beach

After a few minutes we reached beach and the place looked really magnificent.

Vihan started running towards the waves and Adhvik chased him while I carried Vrihanika in my arms.

I slowly placed Vrihanika on the sand and her eyes shimmered when her feet touched the sand.

I grasped her fingers in fist and made her walk and she started talking with me in gibberish language while I listened to her.

"Mumma" she uttered suddenly taking me off guard.

Finally she uttered that word and my eyes glistened with tears.

"Mumma" she repeated again and i placed peck on her forehead.

"Seems like my princess finally called you mumna" he said taking Vrihanika oh his arms while I nodded

"Princess then say Bhai" vihan said to her.

"Ba- ba- ba" she uttered while we chuckled at her endeavour.

Adhvik and kids started running towards the beach while adored them playing . I didn't wanted to risk getting drenched in the waves since I didn't bring any spare clothes.

I took my phone and noticed I was oozed with notifications from my Instagram and one caught my attention

"@ADHVIK_SINGHANIA mentioned you"

I hastily clicked onto that particular notification only to get shock of my life . He posted a post but, cherry on top it was our pic. In 5years of our married life, he never posted our pic on any social media. All his posts were full of business or kids pic. I blushed at the caption and was smiling like idiot and I felt like I was flying.

My eyes slowly averted to my Adhvik who was carrying vrihanika on his arms and at same time making sure vihan was safe while playing on beach. His eyes met mine and I felt like I was drowning myself into his alluring eyes. He smiled at me for a second before diverting his attention to the kids and my heart skipped a beat and my stomach flipped.

"His one smile could do so many things inside me and his one intensive stare could make me wet."

I started capturing their moments and after few minutes, vihan dragged me towards the waved despite my refusal. He encircled his small hands onto my forefinger and waited for the waves to hit us. My legs came in contact with the cold water and I shivered slightly. I felt his hand taking mine into his and when I looked at him, he was already staring deep and we forget the rest of the world drowning into each other's eyes. I felt complete with my little family and that's all I needed.