Euphoria.

Third person pov.

Chicago is the windy city. Home of former gangsters and 20 galore. And for those of us in the know one of the supernatural communities and hunting grounds. Red heels shoes can be seen and heard. Clicking towards a very lively night club. A red-headed girl with glossy red lipstick on her lips smiled at the bouncer as he usher her in. The music was bounding really loud. She felt a sudden surge of happiness and excitement. She has missed this.  She grabbed some fools to the dance floor as she let the music carry her away. Her heart beat faster, a smile on her face. All the weight in the world had been lifted on her shoul

 All the weight in the world had been lifted on her shoul

der. She was floating on cloud nine as she continued to grind on them. Euphoria was the word that came to mind to describe what she was feeling, and she wanted it to consume her. She couldn't help but laugh and dance.

In the corner of the club ,  a man with golden eyes was watching her. He watches as the red dress that she has on hugs her every curve as the fools around her can't help but fall under her spell. Like a siren that luring their victims to their death. Must be the Petrova in her. His fist clench as he watched one of the fools grab her waist . He wanted to rip him to pieces. He didn't know where this feeling of possessiveness or obsession came from. But for the past three months that he has been watching, his obsession has been growing, and so has his rage . He was consumed by it. His obsession with her had taken over his every thought, to the point of insanity. He couldn't understand  it if it was her he was fixated on or her power. The rage in him intensified as he watched that rodent continue to touch her. His canines were pushing to come forth, so they could rip them apart. He shook his head to try to shake out of the disturbing emotions that she was arousing in him. As he was getting up to leave before he turned the entire place into a blood bath, he saw her walking towards the bar. So he compelled one of the bartenders to get her a drink and say it from one of her friends.

Cassandra pov.

As I was walking towards the bar from the high I was on. It still felt unreal to me. I almost forgot the indescribable joy and happiness. My heart rate was still elevated, my breathing is deep, and I feel like I can shout to the rooftop. Which I can I chuckled to myself. I am feeling content for the first time since this bullshit started . I reach the bar to get a drink even though I can't get a drank, but I still like the taste of the afterburn feeling.