Fatal attraction part 2.

The following chapter contains mature themes, including explicit sexual content and scenes of a graphic nature. Reader discretion is advised. If such content is offensive or not to your taste, please refrain from reading further.

Klaus removed my top. I stood in my bra. " Exquisite, he gently whispers,Don't worry, love. I will be gently just this once. " i tried not to let his words have the desired effects, but i was failing. He pulled my pants down, leaving me in my black lace underwear. 

Klaus breathed her intoxicated scent. He growled in both possessiveness and hunger from what he didn't know. But when he ran his nose through her panties, he felt her shudder. Klaus, please, with himself, have elicited such a response from her. He wanted to her more.

I was feeling lightheaded. All he  did  was inhaled me, and I felt lighthead.

I felt light kisses trail on my things. I heard a chuckled. " Don't be in a rush, love. we have all night. Klaus was taken joy in my frustration.

" Grip the board love,Klaus command.
" What, still in my daze,Klaus laughed. " grib the the headboard."

I got on his massive bed. Klaus took his shirt, and Damm his was cut . I mean, the guy is  ripped. " I see you approved of me. He saw I big my eyes got.  He removed my panties . " Wrap your leg on my head and don't let go. He said. I was about to respond when he dived into my core. My slit was so wet I didn't know if it was from him to eat me or If i am that turn on . His tongue dives in further in me. I grib his hair, and apparently, the bastard approves because he bit my clit and the floodgates and apparently I am a squirter and he drink me like a man dying of thirst. " Well, love, aren't you full of surprises? Let's see what else I can tease out of you, "he said with a determined grin on his face. I was panting from my high, as I head pants falling of , Klaus dick spring to attention . My eyes got bigger as the guy was at least ten inches .  " Don't worry, love. I promise it will fit as if reading, he answered .

" This will hurt love, Klaus tried to make it as painless as possible, but he knew he had to ram it through . So without waiting, he thrust as fast as possible.

Klaus gazed into Cassandra's eyes, the warmth of the fire casting a gentle glow on her face. The crackling of the flames provided a comforting soundtrack to the moment.

I reached out and placed my hand on klaus cheek, my touch sending shivers down his spine. "I didn't know you could be this gentle ," i whispered, my voice barely above a breath.

Klaus leaned in, his lips inches away from me. "Either did i ,but you seem to do things to me," he replied, the anticipation thick in the air between them.

Their lips met in a  surprise tender kiss, a spark igniting between them that seemed to transcend time and space. In that moment, nothing else mattered but the connection they shared.

As our kiss deepened, klaus wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. The world fell away, leaving only the two of them locked in a passionate embrace.

The house was feel with sounds of our grunting and moaning. I felt Klaus back go rigged as he realized his essence inside of me. He looked me in the eye and said, " Don't worry, love, we have all night .

The house was filled with the sounds of our grunting and moaning. I felt Klaus' back go rigid as he realized his essence inside of me. He looked me in the eye and said, "Don't worry, love, I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for days."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his crude language. "Oh great, just what I always wanted to hear," I retorted sarcastically.

Klaus chuckled, his hands gripping my hips possessively. "You're such a fucking tease," he growled before crashing his lips back onto mine in a rough kiss.

As our tongues battled for dominance, I could feel the tension building between us. Klaus' hands traveled down my body, leaving a trail of fire in their wake as they explored every inch of my naked skin.

But even in the midst of this intense moment, there was a part of me that hesitated. Part of me still questioned whether I should be with someone like Klaus. Was it worth sacrificing my sense of self-worth for a brief encounter with passion? I asked my self

Please let me know what you think.