Family bonding .

Mystic falls.

Salvatore boarding house.

It has been three months since the awakening and breaking of the hybrid curse. Cassandra's absence has left a void in the hearts of those who knew her. The ethereal power we all felt the day. A force that seemed to balance order and chaos that held the equilibrium had vanished. Stefan wrote in his diary. His heart is wound. He never thought he would miss someone this badly. He thought sadly. To worsen the situation, the powers she unlocked in him and Damon have been tough to control. He has been yearning for her with each passing day. Lucky for them, Bonnie has been helping a little bit. His frustration continues to mount daily as he struggles to control his new powers. He yearns for Cassandra's guidance. The worst of this is that damm prophecy and what Chaos told them.

. He heard a loud bang from downstairs while writing in his journal. Stefan closed his book to check out what had happened. Only for him to find Damon lying in a mess of his own making with a burnt-up, ripped-up shirt.

Stefan walked towards him and offered his hand to pull him up. " What the hell do you think you are doing? Stefan was surprised at the mess.

" Practicing to see if I can fly, but that was not included in the package." Damon sarcastically replied to his brother.

" Very funny," Stefan replied, unamused. " But seriously, what the hell are you doing?

Damon pointed to the book on the table.

Stefan, pick the book up and read the book out loud." Beginners guide to witchcraft.

Stefan looks at his brother. " Dude, you are a hybrid now. Remember, you are not just a witch, right?

" I know that brother of mine, but I thought if I master the witchy part of me, then maybe the rest will come. Damon said, frustrated with everything. He didn't want Stefan to know, but he missed his murder buddy so much.

Stefan dragged him to his feet. He was about to say something to him when the door to the manor opened, and Bonnie walked into the house.

" What the hell? She asked, shocked at the devastation in the manor. She turns to look at the guys.

" What happened? Did a storm pass by? She is still shocked that she began cleaning up the mess.

" Yeah, hurricane Damon," Stefan answered her.

Bonnie groaned out loud because this was the third time he had destroyed something trying to connect with his magic. " Damon, I thought we talked about this? Trying to force your magic is well stupid.

" I know that judgy," Damon snapped at her. He didn't mean to, but he was frustrated with everything and everybody. He went to take the book on the table and gave it to her.

. That was when Bonnie looked at his muscles underneath the torn-up shirt. She couldn't help but feel her heart skip a beat. Damon may be the jackass of the first order, but the guy had an athletic physique that she was not blind. Seeing it revealed in such a raw and unexpected manner made her realize just how much she was attracted to him, which pissed her off.

Stefan and Damon notice how Bonnie's heart rate has changed. They heard it beat faster than usual.  They turn to see her watching Damon's chest.

Damon smirked as he saw Bonnie staring at his muscles.
" You know, Bonnie, if you keep staring at my muscles like that, you might get even more distracted. Damon continues to smirk, flexing his biceps for emphasis.