High School Musical.

I was plunged into a vivid dreamscape, reliving the events of the previous night. The dream version of myself inflicted pain upon my adversary, the blonde girl from the pool. Yet this time, Entropy was there, their voice whispering insidious encouragement in my ear. As i gave into my bloodlust, Entropy's sinister smile deepened, reminding me of our shared past and the destructive power we once wielded together.

Suddenly, i found myself rooted to the spot, my feet sinking deeper into a pool of blood. Entropy laughed, their words taunting me as they exposed my true nature, the one i have tried so hard to conceal from those around me

Before i could process my emotions, i felt herself being pulled downwards, landing in a serene garden with a majestic tree at its center. Two young girls played happily nearby, their laughter echoing through the air. As i approached them, i noticed one girl shared her eyes color, while the other's was oddly familiar yet unplaceable.

Confused by their presence in this strange dream, i inquired about their parents and why they were there.

The girls smiled innocently and replied, "Oh, we don't have parents, yet we are waiting for them.

I was confused and about to ask them what they meant when music began to woke me up. I turned to look at the girls waving at me when they said, " we can't wait to meet you.

Disoriented and startled, my eyes snapped open as the rhythmic pounding of drums and melodic singing invaded my ears. My first instinct was to assume that Bear had left the radio on, but as we stepped into the living room, we found our sister at the center of the unexpected performance.

Elena is singing passionately about the recent discovery of her powers, her voice weaving a tale of the turmoil it had caused in her love life. Her lyrics revealed her inner struggle and a desperate desire to confide in me. The intimate confession, coupled with the surreal dream i had just emerged from, left me feeling both touched and unnerved.

Verse 1) In the quiet of the night, I stumbled upon a secret, A dormant ember within my chest, a power long kept. Notes like stardust whispered in my veins, a symphony of magic, a celestial refrain.

(Pre-Chorus) And there you were, my mirror soul, Across the cosmic divide, our destinies entwined whole. Your violin sang of forgotten memories, while my piano painted constellations in reverie.

(Chorus) Our love bloomed like a rare orchid, Fragile petals kissed by moonlight, vivid. We danced on the edge of infinity, two souls, two powers, bound by serendipity.

(Verse 2) When I played, the world trembled, Hearts healed, time unraveled. You conjured storms with every bow, thunder, and lightning, our love's sacred vow.

(Pre-Chorus) Our melodies clashed, a tempest against fire, Yet our kisses tasted of stardust, desire. Under moonlit skies, we met in secrecy, sharing our gifts, weaving a cosmic tapestry.