Chapter 2: No Deals, Only Demands

"Alright let's go over the plan one more time." Hector said at the end of a table. Traya was on his right side while Neo sat to his left and Roman sat at the other end. It had been only a week and with two criminal geniuses together the work was easy come easy go.

Since Hector couldn't reveal himself to the world yet he wore his simple black cloak and hood his gas mask that covered the bottom half of his face with a voice modulator to distort and deepen his voice. And the sleeves only went just past his elbows as he didn't want to accidentally set himself on fire. He also added a top half of a plain black mask as he still obviously wasn't going to show his face to Roman and Neo or anyone for that matter.

His weapons consisted of his gauntlets, air boosters, gravity boots and two swords with a curved handle with four claw like hilt coming out the sides.

"First we'll hit his warehouses lower district that has a shipment of dust which we'll use one of the bullheads Neo here stole for us. Thank you by the way." Hector said in his now distorted low voice as Neo nodded happily. 

"Since the Malachite Twins are the daughters of Little Miss they will not be killed for the sake that we can't afford a gang war... for now."

Roman nodded while Neo frowned but knew he was right as for Traya she simply listened to her your apprentice. She could see Hector's calm yet joyful approach as he explained the details. Unlike her Hector naturally had a way with people though he didn't seem to realize it.

"Since they are always with Junior we will draw them out by attacking them from both the warehouse they have in the commercial district and sevearl safehouses in their home turf. However after we hit the warehouse and secure the dust we gotta move quickly towards the lower district to hit their safe houses, from different places to separate the twins. If not then we'll just have to beat them til they know who's in charge." Hector explained which earned approved nods before turning to Neo.

"And yes Neo: You can beat them around but not too much because I don't want Lil Miss going momma bear on us especially after we've fucked up Junior's men." Hector said while pointing at Neo with his index finger which she then sighed in disappointment.

"And I'm going to drop you and Traya off at the lower districts while me and Neo head towards the docks where Junior's men are receiving a large amount of alcohol for his club. Can't explain the tax man how he still turned a profit without having any booze to sell." Roman added before he got up from the table and walking towards the exit revealing a shattered moon he turned around and said.

"Alright ladies it's showtime!"

A few minutes later...

As Roman flew the bullhead to their first target which was a large warehouse where a nice crate of dust was being ready to be distributed. Landing the bullhead on a under a highway the four allies began to head towards the warehouse and soon found themselves overlooking the objective by standing on a roof in the distance.

"Neo be a dear and see what we're dealing with here." Roman said to which Neo gave a two lingered salute before stepping off the ledge and falling towards the ground before shattering like glass.

"As we're waiting for Neo to finish up how about we try and catch up. I was wondering just how big this whole operation really is, I mean speaking from experience you don't settle for less." Roman said leaning on the edge while Hector and Traya stood side by side.

"Let's just say that Vale is only the beginning and far from the end. And your pockets will only deepen if you listen to what I have planned." Hector replied as he put his hands behind his back before Roman added.