Chapter 11: The Mad Man and the Bull

"Almost there. Just a about half an hour."

"Rodger that." Ken replied to the truck that was in front of theirs.

After the storm had passed they had once more set back out into the wilderness to rendezvous with Adam and with his armed group.

While the rest of Ken's group was happy they've finally arriving at the camp Hector on the other hand was going over what he'd propose to Adam.

"Nervous?" Ken suddenly asked Hector who simply said.

"No."

Which prompted the other faunus in the truck to look at each other wondering if he wasn't nervous or was. The others had learned to tolerate him despite only spending a week with the masked man.

"Really?" One of the members asked with their arms crossed.
"You're not nervous or worried about meeting the leader of the Vale branch of the White Fang?"

"I do not wish to fight. I am simply a messenger. Nothing more nothing less-"

*BANG BANG BANG

*BOOOM

Quickly grabbing everyone's attention they looked ahead of them to see a large black smoke in the distance. Which meant the camp was under attack by either Grimm or bandits. Or worse:

Was being attacked by bandits which would inevitably bring Grimm.

"All trucks step on it now!" Ken shouted which everyone grabbed on to anything they could as they began to speed through.

As they speeded some of the White Fang members were getting their guns ready to fire. As they got closer and closer they heard shouting followed by yelling.

"Bandits." Ken said before radioing over to the other trucks.
"Shoot anything that isn't White Fang-"

"Even our human?" Someone radioed back which Ken pinched the bridge of his nose and said.
"Shoot everyone else except Sidious."

After arriving just outside the camp, Adam's forces were behind cover as bandits from the treeline were firing on them while others were running towards the White Fang members who were behind crates or trucks.

"Flank them!" Ken yelled out as his group swirved right and into the trees while avoiding said trees.

Getting on top of the truck Ken looked up at Sidious and said.
"Don't die."

"Then I'll do my best then." Hector replied before jumping into the air and towards a branch.

Upon landing on a branch a bandit noticed him and yelled out.

"We've got a Huntsmen!"

Which resulted in half of the bandits turning their guns at him which he then unsheathed his sword that was on the left side of his hip and began to block bullets.

Jumping from branch to branch to branch Ken's group were able to push them back considerably since Sidious somehow managed to reflect a bullet back at one of the bandits.

"Keep pushing foward!" Ken shouted before the White Fang members on Adam's side cheered happily at their reinforcements.

As they began to pick off the bandits one of the members from Adam's side radioed in.

"Is that Huntsmen with you??"

To which Ken sighed and said.
"It's a very long story but he's with us and no he isn't a Huntsmen- I'll explain it to Adam."

As Hector pulled out his revolver and shot back he then turned to his left to find the remaining bandits running which he then aimed his revolver at them.