Chapter 12: Return to Beacon

The return to Vale was much quicker due to the fact Sidious wasn't traveling with terrorists and as he got closer the sea he was able to get a bullhead on account of him being a crime lord...again.
But now the most important part of the operation:

Going back to Beacon Academy.

Although the Grimm weren't the biggest issue since they ignored him it was who had sent the Grimm there in the first place:

Salem.

If Salem was as powerful as Traya had told him then this would be a stealth operation. If Salem cought whiff of what he was doing in Beacon's ruins then he would be on her radar.

Much of the Grand Plan relied on being undetected while he built up his forces and established his connections. If Salem were to be told that he was there then she would no doubt begin to investigate further.

If he was going in then he'd have to go in and out without being seen or at the very least be identified which was already difficult on account of him being the only person in Remnant that doesn't get attacked by Grimm.

Which made it all the more difficult by the fact that the security room was in Ozpin's tower that was being surrounded by God knows how many Grimm.

Currently he was on a bullhead headed towards one of the safehouses he had bought.

'If the Grimm are all surrounding Ozpin's for the relic then maybe...I could cause a distraction?...And if I were to go that route how would I get that many Grimm away in the first place?'

Hector thought to himself as he looked out the window towards Vale's walls.

'Maybe Traya could know how to distract the Grimm...but the old ones gotta be a problem...I miss just being a simple bounty hunter.'

"Sir we're arriving at our destination." The pilot said which Hector didn't respond but got ready to head off.
As the bullhead landed Hector still staying in character got off the bullhead while having one hand over the other in front of him.

The guards that Traya herself picked out were going about their regular patrols and watched him head inside with none of them asking him anything.

It wasn't until he went into the master bedroom and checked if there wasn't anyone listening in did he take out his scroll and called Traya.

"Hearing you still alive must mean you have succeeded?"

Traya said upon answering the call. Though she wouldn't admit it outright she was relieved he was still fine. Or as fine as his condition allowed him to be.

"Not entirely."

"So Adam has demands?"

"Yes." Hector said with a hint of annoyance.
"He wants proof of the...powers that she is after. And the only way to get such evidence is by going back and trying to find anything in the security room." Sidious replied trying not to say anything to obvious over the scroll.

"And you're getting past the Grimm how exactly?"

"That was what I was hoping you would know."

Traya pursed her lips thinking of a way to distract the Grimm which would be no easy task. This would require more thought and brainstorming nonetheless.

"No...not yet atleast. Head back to base, we'll brainstorm together and make a plan."

Traya replied before hanging up which Hector sighed and pinched the bridge of his mask. A part of him was hoping Traya had some type of old secret Huntress trick up her sleeve.