Bougie Bitchez Fuck Up Too

"Denise Mayfield.''The principal called from the podium. 

The auditorium was full of many students and proud parents. My mama and grandmama sat by my side holding a sign with my name and wearing all pink..My favorite color. My best friend Kelly and I sat next to one another dressed in a pink short sleeve  that showed our belly button, booty grand white nikes underneath our cap and gown. I had my makeup done in pink and my hair staightened. 

Kelly's mom died when she was 9 so her father raised her. He attended the graduation. i almost felt jealous because she always had what I was missing. A father. 

"Kelly Latia Arnold!''The principal called. Kelly got up and walked to the stage me, my family , plus her father stood up and clapped loudly.

''Yeah Best friend !!''I yelled smiling . 

"Giselle Ariana Deveaux!''The principal called. My family and Drique's family began to clap loudly and shout. I walked up to the podium and accepted my diploma before walking back down and joining my family. After Drique was called I joined Drique and we went for a ride. There was a bonfire party happening near some river nearby and we decided to join.

''You getting thicker."Drique smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. 

''Maybe I should start doing back to the gym.'' I said 

''Baby chill. i love it.''He said grabbing my ass and kissing me. We smoked some weed and had a couple drinks. Girls kept staring at me and I couldn't figure out why. 

''What the fuck is she staring at?''I said to Drique. 

''Who Marissa?''He asked pointing to one of the girls in the group. 

''Yeah...''

''She's my ex from middle school. i can't stand that girl.''

''She better look elsewhere before she lose a damn eye fucking with me."I smirked 

''Chill boo lets not fuck up the party. plus I wanna have another party of our own when we leave out of here."

''So when we leaving out of here sir?'' I giggled. 

''Now.''He got up and grabbed my hand . We got into the car and drove off heading towards his house. When we got there his mom and dad weren't home. 

''You know your mama don't play this.''I smiled. 

''They gonna be gone for a week.Come on I already got the room set up.. ill order some pizza go get situated.''He said as we walked into the house.

Drique's parents were both actresses and appeared in a few a B list movies. His mother originally from Calvert wanted Drique to attend the same high school she did so they moved from Tennessee. 

Awards for both of his parents hung on his living room wall along with pictures of Drique and his older brother Nathan. Nathan lived in Louisiana with an uncle. He always lived life on the wildside and sometimes had his families name in the news for the wrong shit. Drique's parents disowned him after he stole his father car and crashed it into a government building two years ago. Drique and Nathan are only two years apart and could pass for twins. 

I walked downstairs to Drique's room and shut the door behind me. His parents had the basement re done and it looked like a mini aparmtnet. Everything Drique needed was in his room. He barely left unless he was coming to get me or to go to school. I took off my clothes and put on one of Drique's tee-shirts. He came down the steps with a box of pizza and a three liter soda in his hands . I placed the food on the table for us and we sat down before putting the tv on. I could tell Drique was tipsy as he kept laughing at dumb shit. Thats something i lovedabout him the most was sense of humor.