Mari's Dilemma

I stood at a distance, hidden amongst the bustling crowd, my heart heavy with envy as Drique and Giselle made their way toward the front of the stadium, their presence commanding attention. Giselle was a vision in her pink sundress, her smile radiant as she signed autographs, her long, flowing hair dancing in the gentle breeze. The white shoes on her delicate feet added a touch of elegance to her already enchanting appearance.

Beside them sat Ahlirah, their sweet daughter, his eyes filled with admiration as he gazed at his family. My eyes drifted to Giselle's slightly rounded belly, a telltale sign of the new life blossoming within her. A pang of sadness rippled through me as I remembered the harsh truth I had discovered just two weeks ago - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome had dealt me a cruel blow, making it difficult for me to conceive.

Over the past few months, Drique had made empty promises of leaving Giselle and starting a new life with me. His words had lost their meaning, and now I was merely existing for the material comforts he provided. He had gifted me with a luxurious apartment in Minnesota, catered to my every financial need, and ensured my mortgage was always paid on time. Despite everything, I couldn't fathom why he continued to keep me by his side, why he had chosen me over anyone else.

My dreams had been put on hold as I abandoned my studies and followed him to this new place, my heart tethered to his every whim. The love I felt for Drique consumed me, leaving me desperate for his affection in return. I yearned for the day when he would finally see me for who I was, to love me as deeply as I loved him.I texted Giselle's phone as i watched them from the bleachers. I want her to leave him so bad that i will do anything to make their relationship hard.

Me: You know he doesn't love you

Giselle: Who is this?

Me: It doesn't matter....see he bought me an apartment out here...pays my mortgage...even gives me money

Giselle:The difference is ..I have access to his money, our mortgage is paid off...and i have his children...If you knew better you would do better.

I closed my phone and got up from the bleachers and walked out of the stadium. Giselle clearly read me my rights. She wasn't phased and it angered me. I drove home and began to cry ugly tears. Instantly my phone rang and i popped my head up to see my sisters name come across the screen.

"Hello?"I answered

"Mari...i haven't heard from you in days are you okay? How is Minnesota?"

"I'm okay...I've been down in the dumps lately. Drique moved me out of here.. I'm tired of playing the side."

"Honey you knew that he wasn't going to leave his wife . I don't know why you are settling for that loser. If he ain't loyal to her what makes you think he gonna be loyal to you?"

I got up and poured myself some cereal sat down and put the TV on. 

A couple hours later i received a knock at my front door. It was Drique , ready for another evening of fucking and fooling. I put my feelings to the side because i am supposed to be his peace. When he comes to me  he doesn't hear complaints, doesn't have to anything but fuck me and give me money. I made sure to give him the nastiest sex he could ever received and never leave unsatisified. 

After hours of fooling around i got in the shower while he laid in my bed. His cum ran down my leg and pooled at my feet. I washed my body and soaked in the tub afterwards . Drique opened the bathroom door and began to wash my back for me. His hands were like therapy to my body which always ached from carrying endless boxes into my new home. 

"Is something on your mind?"He asked me.

"No...i appreciate all that you have done. This apartment is great."I smiled kissing him. 

"I got you some more money. I want you to buy some new clothes ...and pack..we going to Texas for a few days."

"Oohh you're taking me?"I smiled happily.

"Why wouldn't i ? You're my favorite girl."He said kissing me.

I knew that i wasn't but the lies comforted me. I was longing to be his number one but that place he made adamant i would never have. Some days it prevented me from going to sleep but than i looked at it from a different perspective. When he comes to me he is at peace where as at home he is always running and getting headaches. I smiled and got out of the shower and joined him once more in the bedroom . Drique put his clothes on and lit a cigarette while i fixed myself a snack.

"I gotta get ready to go. be ready by 8 am tomorrow ...okay?"drique said as i walked him to the door. 

"Yes, baby," I whispered with a smile as I opened the door for him. Drique's presence filled the hallway as he walked towards the elevator, his confident stride a stark contrast to the heaviness in my heart. The click of the doors closing echoed in the empty corridor, signaling his departure.

I closed the apartment door behind him, the sound muffled by the weight of my thoughts. As I walked through the familiar rooms towards my own, the familiar sight of the vitamin bottle on my dresser caught my eye. It was a constant reminder of my own limitations, the medication prescribed by my doctor a bitter pill to swallow both literally and metaphorically.

The reality of my infertility weighed heavily on my mind, a cruel reminder of my body's inability to create life. I longed to give Drique the child he desired, to fulfill the role of a mother and experience the joy of bringing a new life into the world. But the cruel twist of fate had robbed me of that ability, leaving me feeling inadequate and incomplete.

As I packed my clothes with trembling hands, the tears welled up in my eyes, threatening to spill over. The ache in my heart became a physical pain, a constant reminder of the emptiness that seemed to pervade every corner of my being.

I poured myself a cup of tea, the steam rising in delicate tendrils as I settled onto the edge of the bed. The silence of the room enveloped me like a heavy blanket, a stark reminder of the solitude that lay heavy on my soul. The weight of my unspoken desires and unmet dreams pressed down on me, suffocating any sense of hope or joy.

As I lay down, the echoes of my own thoughts reverberated in the darkness, a haunting reminder of the emptiness that seemed to consume me from within. I closed my eyes, seeking solace in the soft embrace of sleep, but the pain in my heart refused to be silenced, a constant companion in the shadows of my own doubts and insecurities.

Trapped By A Taurusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें