Creeping Still

I can't deny my feelings for Mari. She's different, her style, her sense of humor. Sure Giselle was great but the lust that sits deep inside of me is longing for something more. I'm sitting in class trying to keep my eyes on my paperwork but keep looking Mari's way. A text shoots to my phone i look at it and roll my eyes when i see its Giselle. I was hoping that Mari caught me staring and texted me.

Giselle: I'm still down at my moms...I should be home in a week or so....

Me: Okay

Giselle: You don't miss me?

Me: Giselle...I'm in class ...of course i miss you baby

Giselle: Hmm. i will call your mom in a few to check on Ahlirah

Me:Ok

After class i waited outside the door for Mari. She walked out with her friend Tanya and was giggling about something. 

"Wassup Mari?.."

"Sup....?" She said. The smile left her face and she now had her hands on her hips.]

"Can we talk for a minute?"

''No yall can't ....come on girl.''Tanya said pulling her arm. 

"Wait...T imma catch up with you in a few."Mari said stepping away.

"Aight girl. Call me if you need me.''Tanya said before rolling her eyes at me and walking away. 

Mari a and i walked out to the football field and stood there in silence until i was ready to speak. 

"Listen... I can't deny my feelings for you. I fuck with you.''

"Is that so? Why would you lie to me about your baby mama and then make me get an abortion?''

''Because Giselle is my first love..she's amazing...but i like you too. I don't want anymore kids right now I'm a professional football player now Mari...Listen i can't change what i did in the past...I just wanna know if you just willing to get down..."

"What so you can cause me more pain and then make that girl your wife?''

I pulled her arm as she tried to storm off. 

''Listen...i got you...you know where your place is in my heart...I'll even pay for your hair , nails, and rent ...Just don't stop fucking with me.''I said to her. 

I kissed her softly on the lips and began rubbing my hands up and down her back. She was warm and smelled good per usual. 

''I guess we can..."She said

"I got you...so what you doing tonight? Was thinking you could come over and we can put a movie on and chill.''

''I might as well come with you now.  Not tryna be  third wheeling with Tanya and her man tonight. They always arguing.'' She laughed.

''Aight come on.'' i said wrapping my arms around her. We walked to my car and got in . My phone began to buzz again and it was Giselle. I sent her calls to voicemail and turned the music up. I didn't want to stress about anything i just wanted to chill. Once we got into the crib Mari began to take off her clothes and began kissing me . i removed my clothes and we sat on the couch with lights dimmed. Her body was perfect and she was dripping wet before i could even stick my dick inside of her. 

''Damn.. I guess you ain't been fucking since we fucked last.''I moaned as she began to ride my dick. 

''You know no one can get me right like you baby."'She moaned closing her eyes

After we both climaxed i rolled  a blunt and put a movie on.

''Do you have something i can put on? I probably should've stopped to get some clothes.''She asked

I got up from the sofa and walked into me and Giselle's bedroom. I pulled out  a red lace night gown and walked to the living room with it. I handed it to Mari put it on. We began watching a funny movie and ate pizza. I drifted off to sleep and when i woke up Mari was sleeping at the other end of the couch. It was 6 in the morning ...I looked at my calls and i had no more calls from Giselle. I got into the shower and got dressed. When 8 rolled around i heard a car pull up. I looked outside and it was Giselle. I woke Mari up quickly. I was still looking out the window and could see Giselle looking for something in her car. 

''Yo you gotta get up hurry up and put these slides on and go out back! Giselle is home!''I yelled . Mari got up and put the slides on and ran out the back door. I straightened up real quick and popped a piece of gum with my car keys in hand. Giselle opened the door with a huge smile on the face. I was surprised because for the past few weeks she has been evil as hell since finding out about Mari. 

''Hey baby."She smiled kissing me. 

''Hey baby why are you back so early?''I asked her 

''I just came to grab some more clothes I'm going to be down at my mamas for another week and i am going to take Ahlirah with me. She is going to meet my dad.''

''Your dad?''

''Yes ...isn't it crazy? He came into town yesterday and was looking for me...MY mom and him had a few words but they got it together."She smirked placing stuff in her bag. My phone began to vibrate. 

Mari: CAN YOU HURRY UP ITS ALL MUDDY BACK HERE.

Me:Coming out now...stay back there til i tell you move

"I'm happy for you babe well look I'm bout to hit the gym. I love you.'' i said kissing her other cheek . 

''I'm walking out with you just had to grab a couple stuff." She smiled

Me:Stay back there. now she wanna walk outside with me 

Mari: Come the fuck on man..

Me:Chill.. I'll take you to breakfast just call me in five minutes and act like my boss

We walked out the door and she got in her car and i got in mine. I started the car up and waited for her to get going . Mari called my phone and i acted as if i was talking to my boss. Giselle waved at me before she pulled off down the road. 

''Come to the car man."I said to Mari

Mari ran to the front of the house and hopped in the car. We drove back to campus and i covered her up with a blanket so she could get changed into some clothes. 

''I'm kind of tired still so we can skip breakfast."'She said

"Okay that's cool. imma text you later i gotta get ready for work.''

''i love you .''She said blowing me a kiss. 

''I like you.'' I smirked before driving off. 

Damn....I'm really slick as fuck.