Chapter 46 Overture (Hell is Forever)

Somewhere in the sky of Hell, a white-cloaked figure was flying towards a large mansion since that was the target destination. The figure lands on the balcony as the Raven overlord walks outside. He was the same size as Alastor, wearing a gray general officer uniform, with a sword around his belt. He had black hair and a single gray feather to resemble a gray hairstreak. He had green eyes with slits pupils and fangs. The Raven overlord's face still resembled his human face and dark gray skin. He had large black wings and the tips of his wings had flame designs on them.

The cloaked figure smiled at the man. "Hello, my husband." Her soft voice was gentle as she cupped her husband's cheek. "Hello, my wife." The Raven overlord kissed his wife's hand. They smiled at each other before they stared at the fires from outside. "Any sign of her?" He asked. She shook her head in despair. "I looked all over Heaven. All these years, not one sign of her. I tried so far, but I couldn't find her. I fear that her soul may be trapped on Earth or...here." The cloaked figure cried. Her husband hugged her. The overlord sighs. "It's bad enough that Madeline has disowned the family name and refused us, now I also fear that (Y/n) might be here." He hugged his wife tightly. He pulls away. "If she's here, I'll make sure that she's safe with me." His wife nodded at his promise and hugged him again. The Raven overlord looked at the city and hoped they were wrong.

Back at the hotel, the others were sitting down as Vaggie was explaining what they could do for the hotel.

"Okay, so, Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we are making a new commercial. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera. Alastor?" Vaggie held out her hand as she turned to Alastor. He snaps his fingers and conjures a camera from the 1930s. "A video camera?" Vaggie corrected herself. Alastor hums in displeasure and does what Vaggie requests. Snapping his fingers he conjures up a video camera. "Alright! Let's do this!" Vaggie exclaims. She turns it on and records Husk and Angel. "And...Action!"

Husk reads from the script as it's close to his face. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help with anything?"

"I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place...On the path to redemption." Angel acts.

Husk groans in disgust. "Well, you come—" He was cut off when Angel moaned. "Oh, yes!" Husk gave him a bored face. "To the right place."

Vaggie stops recording. "Cut! Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny if possible. And Husk, can you maybe not have a script in front of your face?"

"I ain't no act! I can't memorize this shit!" Husk argues. "Well, we can improv this shit, baby cakes. Rawrrr." Angel flirts. Husk had enough and shoves Angel away. "Whoops." Husk grabs a bottle and drinks it. "Husk. Come on." Vaggie complains.

Back with Charlie, she was looking bored out of her mind listening to Adam bragging about himself. Cerise was pulling on her ears while Garnet was banging her head on the table. They just wanted Adam to stop talking already.

"So, I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason, this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it was all like, do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick! All dicks descended from me. You think you want drummer dick? No way! I'm the Dick-fuckin' master!" Adam continued to brag. He finally stopped as he was being a snobby eater. "So, anyway, then we fucked, and it was awesome. What'd you do this weekend?"

"Wait, your name is Adam? The first man Adam, that means you...Oh...." Charlie had finally put the pieces together. Now she knew why her mother left him. "That explains so much."

"I know. I fucking rock." Adam did a rock pose with his hand.

"Well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam, sir." Charlie stood up from her seat. "Call me, Dickmaster." Adam smirked. Cerise and Garnet gave him a look that said, 'Never gonna happen, buddy'. Charlie just ignored the request. "Adam. You seem like a smart--well, stand-up guy." Adam picks at his teeth. "Uh-huh." Charlie then begins to walk closer while Cerise and Garnet follow her by walking on the table. "And I know that you are the leader of the angels. And you are a big thinker, a revolutionary. A— A big genius."