Chapter 61 Welcome to Heaven (You Didn't Know)

Now, everyone is inside the courtroom waiting for the hearing to start. Shannon sits next to Koridelia as she waves at Charlie. Charlie waves back at the girl before she notices who else is there. "Oh no, not him again!" Charlie groans at the sight of Adam. Cerise and Garnet growled at the leader of the Exorcists

Adam flies up to his seat. "What up, baby? Saw that you went to my manager. Low blow, Karen."

"Maybe if you did your job right then maybe we wouldn't be here." Renn grumbles loud enough for Adam to hear. "Oh, great. You're here." Adam groans before his eyes land on Koridelia. "Hey, Kori! How you've been, bat babe." He flirts with Renn's sister-in-law. Cordelia just rolled her eyes at him

Sera then grabbed everyone's attention. "We are gathered here today to determine where or not a soul in hell can be redeemed into the heavenly realm via means of this "Hazbin Hotel". Princess Morningstar?" She allowed Charlie to start. Charlie sighed as she organized her index cards. "Thank you, seraphim." She clears her throat. "Webster's dictionary defines redemption as—" She was cut off by Adam. "Objection, lame and unoriginal."

"Dude!" Renn glares. "Sustained. No further dictionary references, please." Sera told. "Right, ok, uh, uh... uhhmmmm..." Charlie goes through her notes only for them to be more dictionary references. "If you have actual evidence, then show it already." Adam was impatient. "We have a patron right now who is making incredible progress!" Charlie told. "Who?" Adam questioned. "Angel Dust." Charlie answered. "Oh yeah, the porn demon. He's totally worth being redeemed." Adam said sarcastically before he blew a raspberry. "Well, if you know so much, what do you think it takes to get into heaven?" Charlie pointed out. "Yeah, Adam. Please answer her." Kordelia smirked. "Uhmm... w-well... Uhh..." Adam couldn't answer. "Is everything okay, Adam?" Sera asked. "Give me a fucking minute, okay?" Adam then pulls out a pen and paper as he mutters. Other angels watched in confusion. Satisfied with his list, the paper flew towards Vaggie. "Act selfless, help others, don't steal, stick it to the man." Are you fucking serious?" Vaggie questioned once she finished reading the list. "Uh, yeah. Sure got me here, didn't it? Right, Sera?" Adam lets out a nervous laugh. "He was the first human soul in heaven." Sera said. "Well, I bet Angel is doing all of those things right now!" Charlie stated. "Then let's fucking see it, brah!" Adam snaps his fingers.

A glowing orb appears as Charlie walks towards it. "Your honor, may I present exhibit A."

Now, the court could see Angel and his group inside a club as people were dancing and lights were flashing. The others were by the bar as they were enjoying themselves. "Woo! Isn't this place the fucking best?" Cherri smiled. "I'll admit, "Consent" is a good name for a sex club." Husk admits. "I'm surprised you've been able to sneak me in here." (Y/n) sits on the counter. "It was easy. Teens your age are mostly here for the alcohol." Cherri smiled as she waved her hand. Sir Pentious noticed Niffty sweeping. "Niffty, dear, what are you doing?" He asked. "I'm sweeping! Ugh, look how icky it is in here!" Niffty stopped sweeping. "That's because we're at a club, dear." He explained to her. "Oh! I thought the hotel looked different!" She lets out her menacing giggles and walks off.

Sir Pentious goes to Cherri. "Ms. Bomb, I-I'd like to buy you a drink." He offered. "Why? Didn't you say we're arch-rivals?" Cherri smirked. "Uhm... uhh... because I'm buying everyone a drink!" He announced for everyone to hear.

The crowd cheers as one shouts out. "Free drinks! I love alcohol!"

"Do you even have that much money?" (Y/n) asked. "Good, I need a drink after today. You know, Val, he's into this waterboarding shit now, I don't know, it's a kink." Angel explains. "Angel, enough with the Val talk. He already ruined your whole day, don't let him ruin your night too. Here, take one of these and you won't be worrying about nothing." Cherri opens her palms to reveal some pills. "Here we go." Husk grumbles. "Oh look! The drunk sobered up long enough to judge us." Cherri smirked. "I ain't the one trying to get into heaven. Look, you want to fuck up all your progress? Be my guest. I just..." Husk paused as he sighed. "I just thought you were better than that."