Chapter 55 Blast From The Bad Past (Candy Store)

Inside the lobby, (Y/n) and Sir Pentious stared each other down in showdown style. In front of them were two spicy chips. They decided that they wanted to see who had the best spicy tolerance. Everyone else was sitting down as they watched them. Sir Pentious and (Y/n) each took a chip and tossed it in their mouths. Everyone stared at them to see who would break first. (Y/n) smirked when she saw Sir Pentious sweating and tearing up. She may have sweat on her forehead but Sir Pentious was leaking like a waterfall. Couldn't hold in anymore, Sir Pentious screamed in pain before he chugged down a glass of water. (Y/n) laughs. "I win!"

Sir Pentious finished chugging down his water. "(Y/n), how are you able to handle those things?" (Y/n) shrugged. "I've been doing this kind of challenge a lot. Even with my brother."

"You used to do a lot of stuff with your siblings right?" Charlie asked. "Mostly with my brother. Madeline, I didn't really care." (Y/n) crossed her arms. "What!? But she's your sister! Of course, you should care about her!" Charlie exclaims. (Y/n) gave her a face that said 'Are you for real?'

"Forget it, Charlie. She was literally the worst sister in the world. It was bad enough that's she in Hell with me, but when she tried to impersonate me, I threw her and those former friends of mine into the sky." (Y/n) growls. Everyone looked at her in shock. "Oh, relax I didn't kill them. Well, not yet." (Y/n) shrugged. Charlie stepped closer to (Y/n). "You know, maybe this will be the perfect time to try to reconnect with each other." (Y/n)'s eyes widen at Charlie's suggestion. "Nope! Not in a million years! That will never happen! She made my life back on Earth a literal hell, so no!" (Y/n) quickly calmed herself down. "Can we please just forget about this and start another fun challenge? Try some of these super spicy chips!" (Y/n) took out another bag of chips. Once she opens it, a puff of red smoke appears that is shaped like a skull with crossbones over it. "So hot, they'll make you wish you were dead." (Y/n) took one chip to eat it. Suddenly her mouth was on fire. She was running around screaming and drinking all of her water. "Someone just kill me, please!!!" She collapsed to the floor with x's on her eyes. She happily stood back up and held the bag of chips. "Anyone want a turn?" Everyone just stared at her.

Charlie couldn't get her mind off of what (Y/n) said. Maybe if she and her sister were to talk things over maybe they could be friends again. That was on her mind. With determination, Charlie decided to go find Madeline. To make it not obvious, she went to ask Husk and Niffty about her. She was able to get a bit of information about her and her appearance. Husk even Charlie not to mess with (Y/n)'s personal life. Charlie said nothing and left. Walking over Pentagram City, she tried to find any sinners around (Y/n)'s age. From what she remembered, Madeline is (Y/n)'s fraternal twin it could be a challenge to find a demon that didn't have similar features to (Y/n). And the two former friends were another challenge as well. Madeline was a horned demon with long, orange/reddish hair, green skin, and yellow eyes. Margaret was a 4 armed demon with short, black hair, red skin, and brown eyes. Isabella was a mouse demon with medium-length, blonde hair, white fur, and blue eyes.

Charlie was having trouble finding any demons with those features but it wasn't easy. She was about to give up and call it a day until she heard some voices.

"I can't believe that we're out on the streets!!!"

"I told you three to listen to my boss and now I'm fired too!!!"

Charlie walked closer to the voices. The male voice sounded familiar but the female voice she didn't recognize.

"Now what are we gonna do!? We can't be on the streets!!!"

"Maybe...We should just try to kind of a calm and rational solution?"

"SHUT UP, ISSY!!!"

Once Charlie walked close enough, her eyes widened. She found them! She found Madeline, Margaret, and Isabella. They weren't the only ones she found, she also found Stealth Bandit with them. "Um, hello." Charlie made herself known to them. They all turned to her. "Who the hell are you?" Madeline glared. "Hey, genius. That's the princess of Hell." Stealth Bandit took out a cigarette. "Oh, crap! She is so sorry about that!" Isabella ran towards Charlie. "No, no. It's fine, but I have a question for you three girls." Charlie points at them. "Do you by any chance know a girl named (Y/n)?" She asked. Madeline's eyes widen. "You know my sister?" She walks towards Charlie. The princess of hell happily nodded her head. "Oh, yes! She has been helping at my Hotel! I can take you guys in too if you want." Margaret joins in. "You mean you could do that for us?"