Chapter 37 Anything you could do I could do better

More time has passed since word got around that (Y/n) is a powerful apprentice to the Radio Demon. She would spend most of her time being trained by Alastor about voodoo major or radio equipment, but most of the time they just enjoyed each other's company. Whenever was busy running some personal errands on his own, (Y/n) would just kill some time on her own doing whatever she wants or she can be hanging out with either Husk, Niffty, or Rosie. And today was one of the days that Alastor was out and (Y/n) decided to help Rosie at her emporium. 

"Thank you for taking the time to help me, dear," Rosie said as she was sewing some fabric onto a mannequin. "No problem, Rosie. Alastor's out I thought of killing some time to help you out." (Y/n) replied as she helped Rosie by folding the fabric. Rosie smiled at her as they were sewing the last piece of fabric to the mannequin. They stepped aside and smiled at their masterpiece. (Y/n) help Rosie make a new dress that has been ordered by one of her regular customers. As one of Rosie's employees was wrapping the dress up for it to be picked up, (Y/n) noticed some leftover fabric that was still good to use. "Hey, Rosie. Do you still need this fabric?"  She showed Rosie the fabric. "No, I won't be using it anymore," Rosie replied. (Y/n) stared at the fabric for a moment before she got an idea. "Could I use them?" (Y/n) asked. Rosie smiled and lead (Y/n) into an empty room where (Y/n) can work in peace. Rosie told her if there was anything she need help with, just to find her. (Y/n) smiled as she thanked her adult friend and went straight to work. Since she's been hanging with Alastor and Rosie for a while now, she thought she would make something vintage for herself too. And it was also a good thing she learned how to sew when she was alive. 

At least two hours have gone by and Alastor came by to pick up his apprentice since she told him where she would be. Alastor met Rosie inside as she held her to the room where she was working in. Alastor knocked on the door. "(Y/n), darling? Are you in there?"

"You can come in!" They heard (Y/n)'s voice from the other side of the door. Alastor opens the door and there she was. (Y/n) was admiring her work in front of the mirror. She was wearing her vintage 1930s (f/c) blouse and black (skirt/trousers) to match. She turned towards them and smiled shyly. "So what do you think?" Rosie smiled and grabbed (Y/n)'s hands. "Oh, (Y/n)! You look beautiful! And you made this all on your own? I'm speechless!" 

"My, my. Aren't you a vision of beauty, my young apprentice." Alastor smiled. He suddenly has an idea. Alastor decided to take Rosie and (Y/n) out to dinner as a way to celebrate (Y/n) accomplishments so far. (Y/n) was going to change back into her old clothing, but the adults insisted that she wear her new ones since they will be dining at a nice restaurant in Cannibal Colony. 

Now the three of them were inside the restaurant as they were laughing, talking, and enjoying their meal. Sometimes (Y/n) finds it weird that she's now a cannibal thanks to Alastor but she knew that she will get used to it. Their table was filled with laughter as they were enjoying each other's company. 

"...and next thing you know, he runs off after he realized he can't take on a 13-year-old girl." (Y/n) told them the story of what happened to her after she arrived from hell. Rosie and Alastor laughed. "Ah, yes. I remember that gentleman. I had to disembowel him for calling you an inappropriate name." Alastor took a sip of his drink. (Y/n) smirked at smirked and raised an eyebrow at him. "You only had to rip apart one guy? I did more than you when I first arrived here." 

Alastor chuckled at her. "I have done more carnage than you, my dear. Even before you were born." 

(Y/n) shrugs her shoulders and spoke in an innocent tone. "I don't know, I think I'm getting better at your own game." 

"Is that a challenge, young lady?"

"I'm just saying that I can do anything better than you, old man"