Chapter 65 Hello Rosie (Ready For This)

"Hahahaha! That was awesome, Charlie! I wish I had that one video!" (Y/n) continued to laugh. "Okay, (Y/n) that's enough." Rosie patted her head. She then leads (Y/n) and Charlie into a room to calm down. She opens the curtains to allow them in. "Alright, what has you so out of sorts, Darling? You clearly got more on your mind than angels." Charlie just sighs. "What do you do when someone you love lies about who they are?"

"Oh, so this is about Vaggie." (Y/n) finally understood. Rosie walks over to Charlie. "Romance? My specialty! Come on, dearie. Details, details!"

"My girlfriend is an Exorcist angel, and she never told me." Charlie crossed her arms. "Oh shit! Quite a secret." Rosie was surprised. "Everyone back at the Hotel was in shock too." (Y/n) told. Rosie turns back to Charlie. "How does that make you feel?" She asked. "Just, angry, because we share everything, because she always supported me, and my ideas, and-and- and now, I don't know whether or not that was just more of the lies!" Charlie suddenly gasped. "Oh no, that's a horrible thing to think! Do I think that?! Yes! N-no. Kinda?" Charlie questioned herself as she sat on the couch, whimpering. "You said you love this girl?" Rosie asked. "Yes. Well, I...yes" Charlie confirmed. "And have you ever once doubted if she loved you in return?" Rosie asked again as she and (Y/n) sat next to Charlie. To answer her question, Charlie shook her head. "So, what's the problem?"

"She took part in the very thing we've been working so hard to end!" Charlie explained. "Yeah, I can see why you're upset. I would be upset too." (Y/n) crossed her arms. "Well, isn't that silly hotel of yours all about redemption?" Rosie pointed out. Charlie looks up at her. "Yes?"

"Perhaps this girl is trying to redeem herself too" Rosie suggested. "She knows more than anyone I believe in second chances, why not tell me?" Charlie questioned. "It can be difficult to admit to things you're not proud of, especially if those things hurt the ones you love. She fucked up, sure. She's flawed. But, hey, who down here isn't?" Rosie explained as she placed her hand on Charlie's shoulder. If there's anything I've learned, it's that words are cheap, but actions, they speak for the truth. So, what have her actions said?"

"That she believes in me, and what we're doing. Right now she's off learning how to protect everything we've worked for." Charlie revealed. "She's right, Rosie. I can confirm that." (Y/n) smirked. Charlie then began to be sad again. "And, I can't even pitch my hotel right!"

"Well, how do you normally explain your hotel?" Rosie asked. "By singing. But that never works." Charlie replied. "Oh, Charlie! That's your advantage here!" (Y/n) smiled. "(Y/n)'s right. It will work here. Trust me." Rosie also smiled.

They went back outside as Rosie and (Y/n) led Charlie back to the stage. Once they were there, Alastor handed Charlie his microphone and she smiled as she took it. Then she begins to sing to the crowd.

Charlie: Have you ever wanted something
That was so clear in your mind that you could taste it?

Charlie sings into the microphone. Then Susan asked. "You mean like human flesh?" Charlie gave her a nervous smile. "Uhh, sort of." She then continued to sing.

Charlie: It's a feeling like a rumbling in your gut
That you could finally be faced with
A billion needy faces, I guess what I mean to say is
For the first time in my life
I might have to be ready for this
Ready to be the one who's leading from the front
Gotta come into my own
Gotta come into my throne
Gotta take charge and defend my only home
And although I kinda feel unsteady
Now I need to be ready for this

As she continued to sing, Charlie saw Rosie clapping her hands, Alastor giving her a thumbs up, and (Y/n) bouncing on the heels of her shoes with excitement. With their encouragement, she sang out her message to the citizens of Cannibal Town. She then marched into the crowd.