1432

It was routine for the third prince of the neighboring kingdom Hong Jisoo to wander through the halls of the enormous Yoon Castle.

He was used to walking every inch of that palace waiting to be seen by the monarch of those prosperous lands.

It was a game in which both loved to participate, one indirectly sought the other who did not have to be asked.

Many times their casual encounters ended in passionate adventures under the king's ruby sheets.

But, everything had a limit, and that night it seemed that the young man's patience was completely exhausted. That night, he wouldn't do things the wrong way, he wouldn't beg at the handsome monarch's feet.

He did not want to continue being part of that twisted score where as his infatuation increased, his ability to stop decreased.

The door to his room was knocked, after just a few seconds of not responding, it was opened revealing his Majesty.

King Yoon's long hair was casually tied into a ponytail, suggesting that he had dressed in a hurry.

"Is everything okay, Your Majesty?" Jisoo asked as the king took a seat on the prince's bed, omitting to ask permission.

"You've been avoiding me these days." The unexpected visitor said suspiciously, waiting for Jisoo, as he was accustomed, to fall into his arms and surrender, but, this time it wouldn't be like that, he wouldn't dance around her whims. he.

His eyes fell on the pair of suitcases that were in the corner, causing worry to invade his mind.

"Are you going to visit?" The monarch, Yoon Jeonghan, asked, causing the young prince to deny
"Use your words, darling, you know how much I love your voice." He encouraged, appreciating how the lipstick took over the prince's cheeks.

"I return to my kingdom forever, Your Majesty." He reported, looking into the eyes of the long-haired one.

"I forbid you to leave me." The king declared, getting up at the speed of light to face who he considered the love of his life.
"Please stay, you know how much I love you, it's not the same without you." The angelic man begged, taking the hands of the one with feline eyes and kissing both the back and the palm of them.

"Why does he only love me when I'm gone? Why are you looking for me when I don't want to stay?" Jisoo asked confused, walking away from the king.

Prince Hong was sure that he would hear something corny, so he waited patiently for the older's words, which surely would not stop him from moving an inch.

"They are pressuring me to get married, this week I was busy chasing away suitors." Jeonghan excused himself, the youngest relaxed his countenance, but that icy expression did not disappear from his beautiful face.
"I was thinking about asking you to marry me." He added.

Jisoo couldn't stop his eyes from shining at what he heard, that wasn't what he was looking for. He shook his head as he gently backed away from the older.

" I appreciate your words, but, I do not deserve this, I do not want to be a simple option after the others, I do not wish to be the wild card, your majesty." He bowed before opening the door to his room, letting in four of his escorts who took his luggage.

"You can't leave." Jeonghan claimed severely.

"Yes I can, I am not your whim, I cannot remain captive here depending on whether you will come to see me or not. You always said "one, two, three", following those steps were difficult for me, your majesty." The young prince explained.
"That's not loving. You were able to control everything about me, you always wanted something more. I am not a distraction or a belonging, I am a person and I hope that you do not make these same mistakes with whoever you love again." He declared before crossing the threshold, knowing that his life would turn 180° but he wouldn't regret.

As soon as he saw through one of the large windows the prince leaving in his carriage, Jeonghan realized how lonely the huge palace was.

That foreign prince settled for so little, Jisoo watched him flirt, date members of the servants, however he endured every thorn that was stuck in his young heart; He did not know how to value the younger. He had deprived him of the true joy of love and he had to let it go even if it hurt, he had impregnated himself in the opposite like a tattoo, which no matter how much he wanted it, was difficult to remove.

For the first time a tear slid down the monarch's cheeks, the beginning of his endless crying after the rhythm of both having distanced themselves. For the first time, feeling desperate, he swore that in his next lives he would treasure the one who was his most precious flower, his one in a billion.