2004

Paris was followed by Rome, Beijing, and Los Angeles where the young vampire remembered his happy childhood enjoying the joy that reigned in the streets, fulfilling all his whims. The list continued and the world never became too small for them, exploring every corner of it and looking for the charm of each place. Their last stop was Tokyo where they both walked under the cherry trees and dared to confess what they felt was imminent. Feeling loved and savoring the magical feeling that was no longer a secret, their lives were infinite, however the minutes seemed short.

The tick tock of the clocks accompanied their imperceptible heartbeats as they walked hand in hand along one of the streets in the year 2004.

Jeonghan immortalized each place with various photographs while Jisoo played with some petals that fell from the trees, moving ahead along the route, leaving a lost Jeonghan behind who captured the beautiful image that the minor gave him with the lens of his camera. . He looked down at him, letting his eyes memorize every detail of the young man with the feline eyes and plump lips.

The soft breeze, the younger's disheveled hair, his enormous smile as he danced next to the falling leaves, his blushing cheekbones due to the discreet makeup he used, all that made him love Jisoo more and more, feeling like the luckiest man when Joshua turned around smiling at him, motioning for him to come closer.

"Why did you stay behind Hannie?"

Once again Jeonghan had gotten lost in his thoughts which had master in those moments, just by calling him that way he had caused thousands of fireworks to explode in Yoon who at first did not imagine that finding his soul mate would be so gratifying. , never regretting his crazy actions a few years ago.

"I was thinking about you." Without any filter he said.

With a certain slowness, the youngest of the vampires approached his face with lazy eyes, looking at the latter's thin, pink lips. It was not impossible for Yoon not to look at the youngest's swollen lips, similar to the petals of cherry blossoms, wondering If they would be just as soft.

Jisoo delicately caressed Jeonghan's pale cheeks with his hands, who if it were possible would be blushing, they were thinking again about a possible us, and the tick tock of time did not overwhelm them, appreciating each faction of the opponent, loving every second, treasuring each sigh before gathering the courage to join their lips in a kiss sweeter than candy, spring or sugar itself, they felt it again, their eyes were closed as they kissed again and they fell in love with each other, forgetting the world around them.