2012

It was the first time that thirst had completely blinded him after so many years; it sounded shameful that a vampire of at least five centuries was losing control as if he were a neophyte. He whimpered desperately, unable to calm the burning in his throat at all.

Jeonghan lay on his bed feeling weak for the first time in a long time, cursing under his breath that idiot who thought he was a vampire hunter and tried to set a trap for them as if it were medieval times, damn fanatic, the long-lived vampire protested, stirring. restless as the thirst increased.

His vision turned red and she soon caused a disaster in his room, turning her anxiety into anger, destroying part of the decoration in the room of the deserted cabin that they both found during their journey through the forests of Canada.

The trip had been perfect except for the pursuit of that inopportune man who seemed determined to ruin both of their days. He protested again under his breath, and then growled as he felt helpless because of his weak state, he should have finished off that idiot who knows if he is now after Joshua.

He heard a couple of knocks on the door, but he did not respond, not wanting the minor to see him that way, feeling like a monster.

Not caring about his silent refusal, Jisoo entered the disorganized cabin with what looked like a glass jar, which contained a thick reddish liquid.

He licked his lips in anticipation of the metallic taste, he tried to control himself, but it was impossible for him to hide that inhuman gaze, he did not want the youngest to see him that way.

"Hannie." The younger carefully called him, causing the aforementioned to lower his guard when he recognized Joshua's voice, forgetting for a second his thirst and running towards the minor who, in a fleeting movement, placed the glass container on the furniture. closest.

Desperately, the older vampire inspected Joshua, verifying that there was no wound, and concluded by squeezing the youngest's cheekbones between his hands before hugging him, inhaling the perfume that the youngest of the vampires carried and, consequently, running one of his hands over the mark. which the youngest proudly carried.

Touched, Jisoo caressed Jeonghan's soft hair, placing a loving kiss on the top of Yoon's head, who gladly clung closer to Joshua's thin waist.

"Are you not thirsty anymore?"In a joking tone he verified, upon hearing the last word the older did not take long to head towards where the blood was stored, drinking it desperately, not leaving a single drop.

Somewhat dazed, he moved away from the container, returning to his five senses in the blink of an eye, embarrassed by his recent behavior, and distanced himself from the feline-eyed man, ruffling his hair.

"Sorry I behaved like that.:

Joshua denied, laughing softly, approaching the long-haired man again.

"I also behaved like this not once, but several times, don't be ashamed, they were difficult days Hannie, the important thing is that we are together." He downplayed the matter and then placed a soft kiss on Yoon's cheekbone, who laughed at the sweet gesture, wrapping his arms around the opposite figure again while Jidoo rested the palms of his hands on the angelic-featured vampire's chest.

"Nothing about you is going to scare me."