2023

Cinnamon, vanilla and lemon, it was the sweet fragrance of their home, an aroma that made them feel at home. That house in the clearing of the forest made the stay magical for both of them, who fell in love with the landscape and enjoyed the view it offered. They once considered it their prison, but now, it was a dream, a place that they would decorate with new memories. .

They had waited so long for that moment. Seeing Jisoo a few steps away from him bathed in the moonlight, Jeong Han knew that it was his destiny, it was his one in a billion, after returning from that long trip in which he tried to find himself, discovering the answer to the question that he asked himself from the beginning of his new life.

He was lost for so many years in his past, remembering terrible situations while overcoming time itself, he blamed himself for so many deaths for not having protected his kingdom at the time and for having condemned the youngest to be by his side even though he knew deep down that for Even if he ran away out of the silent fear of harming the younger, he would fall on his knees before the minor again, wishing that he would take his hand again, making them forget the tragedy.

He ran to meet the one with feline eyes who was waiting for him in the middle of the living room in his nightclothes, rubbing his eyes somewhat tiredly and trying not to look so sleepy, causing Jeonghan, touched, to gently kiss his lips, intoxicated by the sweetness of these, being a castaway stranded in the middle of a mysterious island swearing that he would search again and again regardless of whether they locked him up or whether he had to defy destiny.

Just seeing him once, his heart went towards Jisoo. He was willing to give everything of himself and take everything from the youngest, tracing with great delicacy every feature of the red-haired vampire who, like a lost piece, appeared as an unexpected coincidence in his puzzle.

He wanted everything from Joshua even before he met him, caring little that the chance of him loving him was remote as he had converted him without his consent. Every charm of the feline-eyed man enchanted him, causing his fascination with him to be so natural that it ran through his eyes. veins as if they were blood.

"I return to you, everything about you attracts me and even more so this sweet pain that spreads and seems to have no limits. I couldn't help but think of you every second Shua." They were his first words when his lips gave a rest to his feline eyes who smiled at the long-haired one's words.

"Jisoo you are my one in a billion."