1994

Eternity became a real torture when he already knew most of what the planet offered him.

In a luxurious hotel located in Seoul, the vampire was resting after a night of intense partying organized by some close friends.

A couple of knocks on his bedroom door announced that the requested service had arrived.

He slowly walked towards the entrance, so that seconds after the door was opened, that young man with feline eyes, ruby hair, autumn-colored eyes, fluffy lips of a soft pink and fine features crossed the threshold.

His gaze traveled to the elegant neck of the boy in front of him, he swore he could see the pulse of the person tremblingly holding that cart.

They both met again.

He shamelessly appreciated every detail of the newcomer who for some reason reminded him of a deer caught in the nets of a hunter pretending not to know who was portraying him while he walked through the gardens of the Yoon palace.

He read the badge, smiling slyly as he liked that name that he wanted to savor while he pronounced it, knowing the current name of the one he loved fervently for several years.

"Thank you very much, Joshua." He mentions enjoying each word, but what he found pleasurable was observing how a shy blush adorned the cheekbones of such a beautiful man in front of him who had surely already recognized him.

"Thank you for preferring our services, Mr. Yoon." The younger one said quickly before practically running away from the older one, fearing to start that dangerous game that began in the streets of Paris.

Who a few centuries ago was one of the many monarchs of what 20th century historians called the Joseon dynasty, denied a couple of times while laughing, finding himself after half a millennium acting like a boy in love, trying to seduce the beautiful human who He knocked on his door again and again, with whom he danced infinite pieces, who like an uncontrollable fantasy disappeared and appeared at will.

Dinner time arrived and he rejected the offer of his business colleagues, preferring to order something through room service, ordering that the person who would serve him be none other than the young man who brought his breakfast that morning.

None of the workers gave much thought to the matter because they all knew that CEO Yoon was a powerful man who it would not be in anyone's best interest to upset since he was the owner of the hotel chain to which that building belonged. His word was law, so who were they to contradict him.

Unlike what was expected, his order was never delivered by Joshua but by one of the employees who explained that Joshua had been hospitalized a few hours ago after having suffered an accident at the end of his work day.

He ordered to know the young man's whereabouts and upon arriving at the hospital where Hong had been hospitalized, Yoon did not take long to request some information from the young man, taking the audacity to take care of the hospital bill and transferring Joshua or Ji Soo to a VIP room. being attended to by the best professionals.

He waited in the hallway until a nurse told him that he could come and see that cat-eyed boy who was trapped in a deep sleep.

He approached where the young man was resting, caressing his reddish hair, enjoying the sweet aroma that his blood emanated, he swore he could hear Ji Soo's every heartbeat, that melody seemed to enchant him so much that he felt hypnotized by every small detail of the opponent. .

The symphony that composed Joshua's heart stopped and that was enough to alert Jeong Han who, without thinking twice, blinded by his devotion to that vicious melody, pierced the minor's smooth skin, enjoying his blood on his palate and to stop. Then, bite his wrist and make the human drink the blood that flowed from it.

The effect took a few minutes, which for Jeong Han were torture, however, watching those eyes open and giving him a sweet look was enough for the older man to smile while he kissed with great devotion the back of the person who would accompany him for all eternity.