1734

Cherry leaves adorned the streets of the new empire that rose centuries after the fall of King Yoon, erasing memories of a bloody landscape that once contrasted with the soft pink of the flower petals of the bittersweet fruit.

In the imperial palace, ready for his coronation ceremony was Prince Hong Jisoo who, wearing his silk hanbok, danced among the flowers just as his ancestors did, venerating nature.

Some petals fell into the pond giving a mystical aspect to the royal garden where multicolored fish played in the nearby river. The sound of flowing water, the chirping of birds, the whistling of the wind and the tinkling of rattles hanging in the trees were the melody around which His Royal Highness danced, enchanting with what surrounded him and becoming engrossed to such an extent that he couldn't perceive that General Yoon Jeonghan observed him hidden behind one of the windows, portraying the magical moment just as he did when he was the monarch of those prosperous lands two centuries ago.

The sublime beauty of the prince became ethereal and the one with angelic features questioned how it was possible that over the years he continued intact, always knowing that mystical young man who danced among the flowers, being as delicate as spring but as mysterious as the cold winter, his countenance was warm for the flowers but cold for anyone who threatened the peace of its inhabitants.

On a night adorned by lanterns and fireflies while a festival was taking place in the town, Yoon took care of every step of the heir to the throne who, like a child, played everywhere, being loved and respected by his subjects.

He did not wait for the ethereal boy to invite him to dance just as he did in the garden, for the first time Jeonghan was part of the lively dance in which they did so many somersaults wondering if their fantasy would be real, and if they could fight for their secret feeling. The confession whispered by the subtle glances that His Royal Highness Hong gave him was the signal so that he did not dare to let go of said young man's hands, fervently wishing to be even a note in the score that Jisoo composed with each step he took or melody that he sang. Falling in love with the human like he did years ago, caring little that he was a vampire and desperately clinging to the explosive feeling.

"Who are you Hong Jisoo?" He asked, wishing that the minor would take off the mask that hid the secret of his eternal existence.

"I am whoever you want me to be, General Yoon to. It's just me"  Jisoo answered as he moved slightly away from the older, abandoning the warm embrace that began when they danced.

"Don't you hear the wind singing in your ear, General Yoon? There are many secrets beyond the darkness, there are not only creatures from the underworld, but also made of light. You just have to dance along with the leaves and you will be part of that one in a billion."