Δ (3) Δ

--------------------------

I wish you could see the stupid smiles I've when we're texting...
- ####### #####

--------------------------

(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪
(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪
(*'▽'*)♪
(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪
(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪

♡♥♡ The entire ch is written in Third POV :3

"Are you ok, Kunigami?" Y/N touched his face with her fingertips, tapping the injured area softly. Kunigami flinched a little in response, slightly embarrassed. This feminist has never gotten close to a girl before.

"I'm fine, L/N. Thanks for being considerate, but I should be the one asking you this. Don't take that guy's words seriously." Rensuke smiled a little, as (Y/N) slowly poke his nose again. Not that he was minding it, her hands were warm and soft.

"It's just that," She trailed off, putting her hands away from his face, much to his disappointment, "I'm not used to people fighting for me-"

"But you better get used to this now."

"H-Huh-!?"

Kunigami chuckled a little at her reaction, before putting his large hand on her head, patting it softly.

"You better get use to this," He explained, eyes softening, "Cuz I won't let anyone harm you, trust me, alright?"

"Kunigami..."

(Y/N) can't resist the grateful smile from appearing on her face, a new feeling arose in her mind. A new-found friendship.

"..You're amazing, Kunigami."

"S-Shut up," Kunigami averted his eyes from her, cheeks burning into a rosy red, his hand still on her head, "Anyone would've done that."

"Not everyone would've done that. Trust me, I know.."

Y/N trailed off, lips forming into a thin line, head slightly lowered.

The male in front of her felt startled a little, thinking he might have said something that might have disappointed her. Because no matter how tough he looks, Kunigami Rensuke is a softie from inside.

"L/N," Kunigami spoke up, cupping her cheeks softly, "If you want, you can tell me anything, I'm all ears."

"That means a lot, more than you can ever imagine.."

"Why did you passed the ball to me?" Yoichi resisted a frown, staring intently at Meguru, "If I- (L/N) wouldn't have kicked the ball, you could've lost."

"Hm? I knew she would kick it, her face said so, and results are everything, right?" Meguru gave his signature grin, eyes landing on (Y/N), "We won by trusting her."