Δ (9) Δ

--------------------------

Like I give a damn about your opinion. Every inch of your soul entirely belongs to me.
- ####### ######

--------------------------

(A/N: I rewrote this ch 😘)

"Hey, number 11," The spiky-haired male started, staring at Yoichi's crouched figure with an unimpressed look, "Anyone who loses their nerve in front of the goal isn't cut out to be a striker. You don't have what it takes."

A feeling of disappointment washed over Yoichi's mind at those words, and he can't help but feel utterly disappointed with himself. 'He is right, passing at a time like this..'

'But before that,' His eyes turned to a certain someone, fists clenching, 'I need to do something about this.'

Just as he was about to leave, Shoei turned his attention to you. He can't help but feel his eyes getting softer as the more he stare at you, hands feeling empty, wanting nothing more but to hold your tender figure again.

But he needs to calm down.

It was already enough that he lost control over his emotions and confessed to you like that..

"It's alright," He muttered to himself, an almost unoticiable smirk appearing on his face, "Afterall, I will meet her again.."

,,,

"Bachira, get off her. She's uncomfortable, can't you see?" With knitted brows, Hyoma pointed out in a stern voice, trying his best to mask the inner emotions turmoiling underneath.

Meguru pouted childishly, poking your cheeks one last time before getting up, and running up-to God knows where, earning a tired sigh from the red-haired male.

Hyoma sat down next to you, while you just yawned, letting your entire weight on him. He gently patted your head, a small smile on his face.

'So tired of everything...'

You sighed tiredly, feeling your eyes droop second by second. Until-

"L/N,"

You yelped when your right hand was suddenly tightly pulled up by none other than Yoichi, catching both you and Hyoma by surprise.

"What are you doing, Isagi?" Hyoma frowned, not liking how rough he was getting with you.

"The match is over. What's the point of staying here then?" Yoichi nervously smiled, his grasp tightening, "We should go to the restroom, shower and all. Don't you think?"

'Why does he care?' The ravenette resisted the urge to frown himself, a slight pang of envy hitting him.

"I guess so," Hyoma trailed off, looking away from the duo.