Δ (8) Δ

--------------------------

You think I didn't try? If I start counting of the times I try to confess my feelings to you, the night will be gone.
- ##### ######

--------------------------

(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)
(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)
(。ì _ í。)
(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)
(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)

WARNING ⚠

⚠ Swearing
⚠ Unhealthy thoughts
⚠ Cringe
⚠ Too Cringe
⚠ More cringe
⚠ And cringe

Ain't no way I completely forgot abt Gagamaru being a love interest in this fic 💀

Also, there are a total 99.999999999 % chances that I'll rewrite this ch 🤓

,,,

“(L/N) (Y/N), You amuse me.. A lot.”

Words escaped from his mouth, a small smirk forming at the corner of his lips, which only widened after meeting your eyes.

“Like I care,” You huffed, eyes scanning for an opening, “Get out of my way, Barou.”

“Ah, I'm honoured that a peasant like you knows my name.”

‘..It's literally written on the back of your Jersey.’

Mentally deadpanning, your eyes suddenly darkening after noticing his weakness, ‘He is all bark and no bite.’

Red eyes widened in surprise when you passed the ball next to him, sliding through the ground, trapping it all along to ensure you won't fall.

It all happened in an heartbeat for him.

Your shoulder slightly brushed his, eyes meeting as if destined.

Even if it was for a second, Shoei just tasted the most addictive drug ever.

The cheering from the opposite team fell on deaf ears in comparison to how fast his heart was pounding.

His teammates were cursing him for spacing out at a time like this. While he just stood there, trying to process what just happened.

“I told you didn't I?”

The familiar melodic voice brought him back to life. Slowly turning, his red ones meet (e/c) ones.