Δ (11) Δ

--------------------------

Just because I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it.
- ### #######

--------------------------

WARNING ⚠

⚠ Swearing
⚠ Depressing thoughts
⚠ Mentions of abuse

📝 This Ch is straight up lame 🤪

,,,

"Hey there..."

'I still can't believe Team-X lost. Is this Team-W really all that great..?'

Crossing your legs, you sat comfortably on the bench beside December- who slowly waved back as a response.

'Can't I get a response back?' You silently huffed, before staring back at your team. Your gaze hardened at the sight of the other team.

"Here comes Team-Y!"

"Team-Y is in the same spot as us. There's no way they'll recover if they lost this game." Wataru emphasized, "We'll have to look out for number-9. Hibiki Okawa, With his super-strong shooting skills, he became Kumamoto Prefecture's top scorer."

'He looks funnier than my life. And more importantly, weak as fuck.'

Snorting, your gaze went from the 'supposedly strongest striker' to Number 7.

He looks like the youngest here- seemingly of your age. According to their previous match, he looks like the heart of the entire Team-Y. He has potential to be a striker, if he stopped passing that is.

'I can be a professional analyst at this rate.'

Well, this certainly wasn't a lie. You are good at analyzing people through their plays and body structure. In your previous team, you were choosen as the forward- and you honestly don't know why- when you fine with being in the sides.

If you're being honest, being a striker wasn't really your dream. Yes, you do love soccer more than anything- or maybe after your brother- but the sole purpose of playing soccer is to get your brother and yourself out of that hell called home.

But...

But!

You were barely affording to go to school or having two meals a day. Your so-called family has a lot of loan dawned upon them- and they don't give a damn about it. Instead of trying to save money, they treat their own children like shit- blaming as if you and (B/N) are the ones they took a loan for. At least, he doesn't get abused like you do- your parents are sexists. In the end, the one who gets threatened by the those loan sharks is your selfless brother.