Δ (10) Δ

--------------------------

For her, it'll risk it all.
- ######## #######

--------------------------

- I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote this 💀 I might rewrite it 🙏

,,,

‘I just want to sleep-’

Internally sobbing, you sat next to a tired Meguru, who was trying his best not to fell asleep himself.

It was a funny sight to witness, though.

“My weapon is dribbling.” Meguru mumbled in a sleepy voice, yawing and staring at Kuon with droopy eyes.

“Bachira, You can sleep if you want, I'll tell you the details later.” You slowly patted his head, and he showed you a sleepy smile before lying down falling asleep instantly.

‘Already-!?’ You exclaimed in your mind, before turning your attention back to the group.

“My weapon is my incredible shooting technique. And my motto is ‘sexy soccer’.” Raichi exclaimed, pointing a thumb at himself in a confident way.

‘..What?’

You stared at him with dotted eyes, as the blonde-male just grinned at you.

“Mine is tackling, I guess.”

“Mine is getting behind the enemy.”

“Mine is my relentless spirit!”

‘In other words, you're completely useless.’ Deadpanning, you glared at the monk who looked as proud like he just solved world hunger.

“Mine is my left leg shooting power.” Rensuke continued.

“I'm probably an all -rounder.”

‘Why is he noting them down?’ Discreetly raising an brow, you stared at Wataru with an unsure look, not really feeling comfortable with telling him your weapon.

“What about you, Isagi? What's your weapon?”

“My weapon?” Yoichi paused, nervously scratching his cheeks as if deep in thought, “I wonder what that is...” He trailed off.

“Ah, alright. Just tell us ig you get it.”

“If you don't know your own weapon, you're doomed.” Raichi grumbled, rolling his eyes, “Next.”