Δ (6) Δ

--------------------------

My love for you is the only thing I'm assured of, please don't doubt that. Or else--
- ##### #####

--------------------------

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WARNING ⚠

⚠ Swearing / Cussing
⚠ Sexual thoughts
⚠ Cringe as always

Y'all I'm not dead (yet)

But are y'all ready to meet a self proclaimed King whose hair is the reason Ego's in debt 😱⁉️

--------------------------

“Can we really win with Isagi as our forward? His rank is super low.”

“Look who's talking,” You fought the urge to deadpan at him, “You can't be talking here, Igarashi. Isagi's way better than you.”

“Do you've something against me or What-!?” He accusingly pointed a finger at your direction, as you crossed your arms, unnerved as always.

“Good morning sunshine~♪”

Raichi and Naruhaya broke out in a fit of laughter at your words, teasing the monk here and there.

‘I wonder how B/N's doing,’ You nervously chewed on your lips, not noticing a certain someone sitting beside you, ‘I need to score three goals in order to get my phone back, that way I can talk to him-’ You let out a small gasp, feeling someone's hand on your thighs.

“Isagi?”

“Thanks for standing up for me, L/N. It means a lot.” Isagi let out a nervous smile, his face clearly shown how tensed he was.
You let out a grin and placed your hand on top of his.

“You've potential, Isagi,” Your (e/c) orbs bored into his blue ones, gripping his hand tighter, “Not to mention you're one of those people I feel the most comfortable with.”

“Y-You're comfortable with me-!?” Yoichi felt a shiver ran down his spine, smile widening into a genuine one, “I'm happy to hear that. I feel a lot better when I'm with you too, L/N. Unlike the others, you never discourage me and I-I enjoy your company- F*ck- What am I even saying..! Sorry--”
He scratched his burning cheeks with his fingers, while his previous hand was still placed on your legs.

“Like I said, I'm not uncomfortable with you.” You sighed discreetly, eyes filled with confusion at his embarrassed face, before shooking your head, ‘Is he sick or what?’