Δ (2) Δ

--------------------------

Try looking at someone other than me, and I'll gouge out those cutesy eyes of yours~
- ####### ######

--------------------------

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WARNING ⚠

⚠ Swearing
⚠ Author being a hater (as usual)
⚠ Lewd thoughts

,,,

'I am lucky..'

You let out a sigh of relief, a small smile on your face. Seems like luck was finally on your side, and you managed to get a window. You just hope no one will disturb you-

"Um, Can I sit here, L/N?"

'..I take my words back.'

(E/c) darted over to the side, only to meet a familiar blue-head. Isagi Yoichi...

'Better than Kira I guess.?'

"Sure. You're the only one I know so far. And that Kira guy too I guess." An unimpressed look appeared on your face, recalling the unpleasant experience of meeting that thing as Yoichi let out a small chuckle, sitting down next to you. While trying his best to look at anyone except his seat partner, which wasn't that hard considering she was only staring outside the window.

It was rather suffocating sitting next to a girl, and a famous one at that.

'Speaking of which--' He glanced at your figure from the corner of his eye, '--The Y/N L/N is sitting right next to him!'

"Maybe I can ask for some tips? But no, I'll probably embarrass himself again.."

'The same one my friends have been fangirling over,' The male pondered, still observing you, before lowering his head, 'But she doesn't seem happy in the slightest. Why though-'

'It's not like it matters to me anyways..'

"What in the-" His shoulders tensed slightly as you fell asleep on his shoulders, mouth slightly parted, 'Should I..?'

Hesitantly wrapping an arm around your waist, he pulled you closer to himself, head ending up in his chest. A sigh escaped from his lips inhaling your sweet lavender smell, unknowingly making him relax. With burning cheeks, he felt a smile covering his own features as you mumbled something in your sleep.
'I hope she won't consider me as a pervert for doing this-'