Δ (1) Δ

--------------------------

You want me to give you a chance? Alright, When I start counting, run for your life.
-####### #####

--------------------------

¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯
¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯
¯\(°_o)/¯
¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯
¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯

WARNING
⚠ Mentions of Child Abuse
⚠ Cringe ahh
⚠ Kira Ryusuke

Just enjoy your life, Y/N!
Don't worry about me...

"This is the JFU building..?" Nervously chewing on your lips while carrying a bag on your shoulders, (e/c) orbs narrowed at the huge building in front, hands slightly clenched in excitement.

‘I'm used to her beatings, but it still hurts like hell.’ You groaned to yourself, feeling air tingling the bruise on your neck, ‘Where's my damn scarf- It's in my hand, haha...’

Slightly deadpanning at your stupidity, you wrapped the scarf around your neck, ensuring no one notices the marks.

"Is this the JFU building..?"
An unfamiliar voice caught your attention, and only then you noticed a young man with raven hair. He looked as of your age, or maybe older.

But fortunately, he hasn't noticed you yet.

‘..Should I start a conversation? But how-!? I've never talked to a male other than my brother or father-’

"Oh hey, you're from Ichinan-!?"
Another male who appeared outta nowhere spoke up, and blinked after noticing you.

“You've a girlfriend? I didn't knew you had it in you, Isagi~”

The raven-haired male blinked before finally noticing your smaller figure beside him. ‘Isn't that Y/N L/N, a professional soccer player?’His cheeks flushed at the thought, "N-No I mean--"

“As a matter of fact, We've never even met before.” You calmly said, trying your best to hide your scowl. For some reason, you didn't like the blonde one bit.

“I'm... Isagi Yoichi.”

"Kira Ryusuke, nice to meet you."

“L/N Y/N, I hope we get along.”

Isagi held out his hand for a handshake, which you gladly accepted. Not to be mean or anything but if it was Kira, you would've gladly ignored.