Δ (4) Δ

--------------------------

You've such an ethereal voice darling... Such a shame I've to cut that tongue the next you misbehave.
- ### ######

--------------------------

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WARNING ⚠

⚠ Swearing
⚠ Unhealthy thoughts

"Ack-!"

You stared with dotted eyes as Bachira kicked the ball at Isagi's head. Not that you mind, he deserved that for waking you up.

"Isagi, What are you doing with Y/N?" Meguru playfully asked, carrying a grin that had a dangerous edge to it, "I see you.. Are you trying to steal her?~"

"Of course not," Isagi grumbled, rubbing the injured part with his hand, his eyes glancing at you, "She just followed me here."

"We're going to train," You explained, staring intently at Meguru, "Wanna join us?"

"Is that even a question?~"

___________________________

'Stupid Bachira!'

You hurriedly put on your uniform, hearing Meguru's whining about this. Apparently, he can't understand the problem of you changing your clothes in front of him, only for Isagi to drag him out of the room, telling you to change first.

"I would close my eyes I swear-"

"Shut up, Bachira."

You sighed at them, thinking Bachira is just too innocent to realize what he's saying. Oh how wrong you were.

After changing into their respective training uniforms, the trio entered the indoor training ground and began stretching.

"Hey, Bachira, L/N," Isagi started, catching your attention in the process, "Can I ask you something, before we start..?"

"Yup~♪ Go ahead," He encouraged, still stretching.

"When we were playing tag, (L/N) passed the ball to you, and you passed the ball to me, because you thought I'd hit Kira.. But (L/N) stole it from me," He glanced at you, as you nodded in understanding, "Why did you two did that? Is that an act of egoism?"