Prologue

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"How are you being selfish with this?"

You chewed on your lip nervously, gripping the letter closer to your chest. Despite the fact that your parents hate the fact you play soccer, you still continue doing it.
It's all thanks to your brother, if he wasn't there, you would've quit playing soccer ages ago.

B/N patted your head softly, a smile making it's way on his face, "Sis, tell me, do you love soccer?"

"..Yes-"

"Then that's all that matters!"

"But- What if mum and dad came to know-"

"They don't have to know."
With that same comforting smile on his face, B/N grabbed your face, looking in your eyes, "I don't give a damn about what they'd do to me. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters, Sis."

A feeling of warmth arose in your chest, eyes slightly watering at those words. It's true that your parents are abusive, but only to you. They won't hurt him, right?

Right?

Right?

When no one was there for you, B/N was. He supported me with my dreams, encouraging me to continue. He was the one who helped me getting in the soccer team.

And because of his help, you were finally able to earn the recognition you deserved. Getting recognized by the JFU is a big thing.

He knew you were talented, unlike him.

He is the reason why you are playing soccer in the first place, otherwise you would've quit it ages ago.

To think he went all this far just for your dreams, he really is the best older brother anyone can have...

You just want to make him proud of you, and going to this program is the only way to prove yourself. To finally shut your parents up, to prove you're not weak!

"..I guess I'll go, for you, B/N..." You wiped those tears away, as B/N let out a snicker at your face, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Make sure to pack all the necessary items, sis!"
The male passed a toothy grin, bringing your face closer to his, planting a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Take care!" He grinned, before standing up and walking away, seemingly in hurry.

For some reasons, you can't help but have a bad feeling about this program. A shiver ran down your spine, re-reading the letter.

I'll be the only girl there?

Humming to yourself, a sigh escaped from your rosy lips, trying to brush off the weird feeling in your chest.

Packing will be done tomorrow, you were used to pack things at the last moment anyways.

Everything will be just fine, yeah...