Δ (7) Δ

--------------------------

Mark my words, baby. I'll make you get on your knees and beg me for forgiveness after this.
- ####### ######

--------------------------

WARNING ⚠

⚠ Cringe
⚠ Swearing
⚠ Unhealthy thoughts

Do I even need to put these in every ch 😭

- Also it's a Short ch 😔

"Why can't y'all try to coordinate for once?" (Name) frowned, staring in utter disappointment as her team argued with each other.

"Oh shut up, (L/N). You're talking as if you're better than me-"

"Well, I am better than you. It's better if you accept the reality, Raichi."

"Hah-!?" The blonde male scowled at her words, "You want me to accept that a mere skinny girl is better than me-!?"

"Yes, Mr. Sexy-footballer."

"Calm down, you two," Kuon interjected, sighing in annoyance at his team's behavior, "(L/N) is right here. We've to work together."

"Heard that, idiot." She mocked him, smirking in pleasure as the blonde grew an tick mark on his forehead, "Arguing with you always makes my mood better."

Knowing how Raichi is, (Name) prepared herself for a taunt. But to her surprise, the male just looked away from her, mumbling something under his breath. Most probably cursing. But still, to say she was surprise was an understatement.

"Why do I've to get subbed tho?"Igsrashi interjected, pointing an accusing finger in her direction.

'I want to break his finger-'

"Because you're the lowest ranked. Isn't that obvious?" Naruhaya mocked the monk, who glared at him.

"I refuse to believe that a girl is better than me!"

"Who cares if you believe or not? The truth is truth, and you can't change the truth no matter how much you dislike it." (Name) snorted, as Naruhaya muffled a chuckle at her words.

The team started arguing about the match that she doesn't care about, before her eyes turned to the oddly quiet male. The female almost caught him staring at her, before looking away again.

But in reality, Raichi just couldn't get enough of that annoyed face of yours. But he'd rather die than go accept that.