16

Astrid's P.O.V.

We left early in the morning. Early enough that Hiccup didn't know. If Hiccup woke up to us trying to leave, he wouldn't be impressed.  Thankfully he stayed asleep. I took the Lead with Fishlegs close by. "Astrid?" Fishlegs called catching up. "What if Hiccup finds out we're gone?" He asked.

"He won't," I say.

"Hiccup's oblivious to everything right now." Snotlout caught up trying to control Hookfang.

"No, he's not," I say. "He's just not well."

Fishlegs shushed me, as he flew ahead a little. "Outcast Waters." He said. Stormfly flew ahead. She then stopped. A loud screech was heard, disorienting the Dragons. After hearing that screech, I knew what was next. Just as a predicted, The Screaming Death burst out of a bunch Rocks.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Toothless, Come," I call to the Dragon as I walk to the Academy. He followed Me, then snorted. "They've got to be at The Academy. That's the only place I haven't looked."

The gang disappeared this morning. I'm not entirely sure where they went, but I'm going to find them. My mom thinks they left without me, but I seriously doubt they did. Toothless followed me, as I walk over the bridge. We walk into the Academy to see it Empty.

The injured Dragon was asleep in one of the Back cages... Toothless' actually. I look around, but I couldn't see anyone. "Hello!" I call. No one answered. "Hello?" After maybe a minute I suddenly realize what's happening. They went to the Outcasts.

Astrid's P.O.V.

The Screaming Death screeched flying around like crazy. "So?" Snotlout asked. "What now?"

That, I didn't have a answer for. Hiccup usually has all the answers. "It likes shiny things," I say. "That's all I remember. Ruff, Tuff distract it." I say.

"Distracting things is what I'm good at!" Ruff called.

"No, it's what I'm good at!" Tuff yelled as they flew away.

I watch them leave, then see something in the corner of my eye. "Whispering Deaths." Snotlout told me.

"I can see that!" I snap. A bunch of them flew towards Snotlout and I. "Snotlout Distract them." I say then fly away. I see The Screaming Death follow me instead of Ruff and Tuff. So, maybe we did need Hiccup.

Stormfly flew as fast as she could, but The Screaming Death caught up. The Screaming Death was right behind me. Stormfly loses control of her flight, spinning in the air. The Screaming Death inhales, preparing to blast.

Stormfly loses more control getting caught in the spinning of its tail. A massive blast jolts the Screaming Death's head sideways. Stormfly and I are thrown clear of its mouth. Stormfly tumbles through the air. I fall, as Stormfly tries her best to keep control.

The ground races toward me, when I'm suddenly caught by something. A Familiar screech is heard. I look up as the Dragon that caught me set me down on a large Bolder in the water. 

Toothless... "Hiccup?"