5

Astrid's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since Hiccup was stranded. He's okay now. He was allowed out of his house a week ago. He was ordered by both Stoick and Gothi to stay indoors for a week.

I walk past his house knowing he wasn't there. I see a shadow up above me. I look up to see Toothless land in front of me. With Hiccup. "So? What's happening?" He asked getting off of Toothless.

"I thought you weren't allowed to go flying?" I ask.

His gaze flicked to me then down to his dragon. "Ah-ha! Funny story, actually! You see, I... Uh..."

"Went behind you're fathers back again."

"No, he said I could fly as long as I don't get trapped again." He says. He looked to Toothless then pointed to his house. Toothless made his way towards the house on the command.

"Where'd you learn that?" I ask.

"It's just a little trick, nothing big!" he said as we started walking.

"Your dad is still worried about you," I tell him.

"He shouldn't be. I'm fine," Hiccup said. He suddenly coughed following it with a sneeze. I give him a look.

"Fine, really?"

"I am. It's just a sneeze. I'm not going to catch a cold," hiccup said sarcastically.

"If you say so," I say then continue to walk. He sneezed again. "Hiccup, you don't sound fine," I tell him. 

He narrows his eyes. "And who are you to say," he hissed walking to Gobber's shop. 

I follow him. "You keep sneezing and coughing," I tell him following him into his stall.

"Who keeps sneezing and coughing?"

I see Hiccup came out of is a stall with an apron on to see Gobber coming in. "Hiccup does," I say hoping he'd take notice. 

Hiccup sighed madly giving me a hard stare. "I'm fine." He said starting the main heater up.

"You know what will happen if you get sick, Hiccup," Gobber started.

"Yeah, I know. I won't hear the end of it," Hiccup grunted.

"For you're sake and Gobber's, don't get sick," I tell him.

He sighed dramatically. still working on the heater. "Can't make any promises." He added finally getting the heater running. He sneezed again following it with a cough. "I'm going to get wood," he added getting Toothless.

"Be careful," Gobber called to him as he left.

"Still can't make any promises!" he yelled leaving with Toothless.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I walk into the woods looking for wood. Toothless followed me carrying the wood I've already found. People really think I'm going to get a cold. That was a week ago. I'm fine now. Toothless snorted a growl to me from behind. I look at him. "What?" He starts to bounce around dropping all the wood he had.

"Toothless! C'mon!" I start picking up the wood he dropped. I put the wood back on his back. He spread his wings a little bit keeping it balanced. "Now!" I whisper to him as he stayed balanced.

The wind blew strongly making me shiver. Toothless snarled loudly as the air blew passed his face. "It's the wind, Toothless. It's not going to hurt me." I tell him.

He growled faintly then carried on. I continue to walk in the woods picking up wood putting it on Toothless back.