10

Astrid's P.O.V.

I walk into Hiccup's house. It's quiet. That must mean he's asleep. I go upstairs to his room. He's not there. Of course, he's not here! Why would he be!? I look around. "Hiccup." No reply. "Hiccup!" Still no reply. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. "Hiccup?" I see something on the table.  Waking to the table, I pick up a piece of paper, with Hiccup's handwriting.

"Went I go find a Stormcutter." I read out loud. "-- Hiccup."
"P.S. Don't tell... Nevermind."

I sigh madly. Stubborn, stubborn child.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I've been flying for hours. Everything hurts. My back, neck, shoulder, head, leg. And my chest. Who knew finding a Stormcutter would be so hard. It makes it harder when it's habitat is unknown. Toothless flew above the clouds letting me see everything. Still nothing.

I stare at the sky ahead of me, my eye twitching madly. Full of anger, I let out a weak but loud and angry yell, falling on Toothless. He purred as I did so. "Don't worry bud." I started. "We'll find the Stormcutter soon."

I lay there as he flew. Something in the corner of my eye floats up from the clouds.  Shoot. It's Astrid. "Aw, Astrid! Not now!" I groan. No reply. Okay. Maybe it's not Astrid. I look up to see a giant Dragon hovering in front of me. My eyes widen. Could it be?!

The Stormcutter?! I look at it, then try to remember what I read about it. Four Wings, Head Frills, and Smashed Face. I look at it. Matching description. I unhook my harness then carefully close Toothless' tail. "Steady, bud." He grunted but cooperated. He stayed balanced as I stood up, trying to get closer to The Stormcutter. Just as I got close enough a person with a weird outfit suddenly showed up in its back, making it spaz.

I jolt backwards, backing off of Toothless. The next thing I knew I was falling. I see Toothless give out falling too. "Toothless!" I yell. He fell past me, screeching. "Toothless!" I close my eyes, knowing I'm going to hit the surface and die. But it doesn't come. I feel something grab me, then start flying away. I look up to see the Stormcutter, with a tight grasp on me.

I look for Toothless. I can't see him. "Hey?!" I yell madly to the person. "You forgot my dragon! He can't fly on his own, He's going to drown!" I yell. I hear Toothless screech. I look over to see two other Dragons carrying him. "Good boy.." I sigh in relief.

I struggle a little realizing how sharp these talons are. I look over to see an ice thingy. It looks like a hideout to me. The Stormcutter flies in there then drop me in the middle of some dark, rocky cave. The other two dragons drop Toothless. I run to him. "Hey, it's okay bud. We're okay." I look around. It's dark. I can see the glowing eye of dragons. "Toothless, give us some light," I tell him.

Toothless looks up then shoots a plasma blast to the ceiling lighting it up. I look around to see a bunch of Dragons.

Monstrous Nightmare, Terrible Terror, Typhoomerang, Hobblegrunt, Hotburple, Snafflefang, Deadly Nadder, Rumblehorn, Timberjack, Speed Stinger, Raincutter, Scuttleclaw, Hackatoo, Seashocker, Shockjaw, Sand Wraith, Change-Wings, Smothering Smokebreath, Sweet Death, Hideous Zippleback, Snaptrapper, and the Skrill.

I look to Toothless then to one of the Raincutter's. I slowly reach my hand out then stop. I can feel someone eyes on me. I reach my hand out again, when that person came out of the shadow, watching me. I stop and look at the person. "Who are you?" I ask. He or she continued to stare me down. They had a stick with some weird thing in it. The "Can you hear me?" I ask. They still looked at me. "Do you even understand what I'm saying!?!" I ask crossly.

The person takes his or her staff, swinging it in the air. He or she hit it off the ground making a funny noise. All the dragons around me, lit up in flame, in use of a lantern.

I can see the person more clear now. They're wearing a mask. I can make out the outfit.

The person's outfit has chest armour and large armbands with talons above their hands. The person also wears a red, torn cape, and strips of fabric around their waist. The helmet has horns and tusks, clearly to hide their identity. This disguise is covered in blue and red paint. The person lowered them-self to the ground then set down the staff. They crawled to me slowly making me back up. As the person got closer, Toothless started to growl wrapping his tail around me protectively. The person waved their hand in front of Toothless making him fall on his back.

He or she turned to me, slowly reaching out to touch me. ".. Uh.." I start backing up into the light.

The person suddenly stopped. "Hiccup?"

It sounded like a female. She took off her helmet. She has auburn hair and light green eyes. Her hair was in three separate braids behind her back and has light olive skin. "Could it be? After fifteen years... How is this possible?"

I look at her. She knows my name. Should I be scared? "Should I... Should I know you?" I ask her.

"No," she started slowly. "You were only a babe." She started again, looking me in the eyes. "But a mother never forgets."